Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)

Go down 
+3
Hollyleaf
Bleu Haikyuu
Knight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 19:46

Oakkit huffed in amusement, "No bird of prey dare try to capture me! I am A warrior not a meal!" He purred looking at his mother affectionately. He glanced at Pinekit, weird we're both named after trees. Except he's weird asking so many questions. Twitching his tail he looked at his claws.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 20:29

Sandfeather turned her gaze on her kit, they were hard as stone right there.
"Oakkit. Birds like Falcons and Eagles at serious matters. Long ago, one of our ancestors, a great great warrior, was killed by a falcon. It swooped from the sky with talons sharper than thorns and killed him without hesitation. They are, Great Starclan, bigger then I am!" Sandfeather exclaimed.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 20:38

Pinekit put the feather on the ground, struggling for a moment since it decided to stick to his tongue. "I don't think they can or care to tell the difference," he said with a tilt of his head. He meant no harm, he just liked to speak his mind. Then he gave a smile and stretched, still a little tired from sleeping. "Let's play here! No eagle can sneak up on us in camp, right?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 4:10

"Right. The falcon would have to be stupider than Twolegs are." A voice boomed from the Warrior's den, where a tomcat emerged. "And nothing is stupider than Twolegs." He shook his head jokingly. "Greetings, Oakkit, Lilykit, Sandfeather, and last but not least, Pinekit." He nuzzled each of his kits and his seemingly happy mate, and silently noted how rowdy these pesky kits were being. "Hey, Oakkit. You up for a game of Mossball?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 7:01

Sandfeather looked up as Deerflight emerged. A couple of unwanted memories crowded her mind for attention, like the time she fought her best friend for Deerflight and had left the clan soon after out of humiliation. Sandfeather slouched for a brief moment but picked her posture back up and her proud gleam returned to her eyes. She hoped that Oakkit wouldn't have her fatal flaw of selfishness and believing she was better. Course not! He'll be an amazing warrior.
"Yes, why not a game of Mossball!" Sandfeather held back a squeal of excitement. She had always loved Mossball!

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 9:32

OOC~ Oh, but he did get those flaws. muahahahha

Oakkit trilled as his father came out of the den, rushing forward he greeted him first. Oakkit rushed forward and launched himself at his dad, hanging on with thorn sharp claws. "Ha! I am the only kit to get the high up! I'm the best! Right dad?" He mewed smugly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 9:35

Sandfeather frowned for a moment. Oh great Starclan he did. Sandfeather shook away her thoughts. When he was apprenticed, he'd learn that he was just as great as the others, but maybe believing he could go above and beyond was good as long as he didn't go too far. Sandfeather stretched her long, powerful legs and strode over to Deerflight, a wad of moss near the den.
"Good morning," she murmured as she brushed pass and grabbed the ball.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 10:12

Pinekit watched and concluded that they were related, maybe even directly. Oakkit looks a lot like this warrior, I bet he's his dad. As he observed how they acted with one another, he frowned to himself. Why didn't he have a mom or a dad? Or any siblings? He shook that strange thought away when Sandfeather came back with something green in her mouth, calling it a "mossball". "I want to play!"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 11:08

"Yes, Oakkit," He responded with his teeth gritted. Not from annoyance, rather.. Pain. He shook himself lightly in attempt to shake Oakkit and his unusually sharp claws off his back. "Come on, Oakkit. Do I look like a Mossball? I'm not tiny or rounded!" Deerflight insisted jokingly. "And of course you can play, Pinekit. As long as you promise not to hurt my son. Now, I'm not saying you would, I just like to make 100% sure." He replied kindly to the other kitten. It wasn't his fault he was over procective. He just wanted to make sure that without a doubt his son would grow up and be great.

OOC: "Tigerclaw is the worst. Now that he became Tigerstar, it's a great achievement for him to be murdered by an idiotic rouge."

^^ That would be Oak's fate if he acts like dis foreva

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 11:24

Mapledrop opened her eyes. Why are they up so early?  The pretty dark red she cat thought getting up and stretching. Well no point in going back to sleep now. She padded out of the warriors den her liquid amber gaze resting on her best friend and her mate and kits. Blinking the sleep from her eyes she padded over smiling. "Morning Sandfeather, Deerflight, Snowpaw, kits." She purred and sat down next to Snowpaw keeping a little distance from Deerflight and Sandfeather and their kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 11:37

Sandfeather let out a happy purr as Mapledrop appeared.
"Good morning, Mapledrop!" Sandfeather smiled.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 12:49

Mapledrop purred. "Morning Sandfeather. Well now who do we have here?" She purred looking at the kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 13:10

OOC: After this, I'll wait for you guys!

IC:
"This wonderful tom here is Pinekit, that is Oakkit and Lilykit," Sandfeather smiled, pointing at each kit in turn.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:09

Ooc- we definitely need to wait for Lilykit

Ic- The tom kit looked up at the warrior, Mapledrop, his head tilted. "Hello." Pinekit's tail twitched at being called "wonderful". It felt nice, but he hadn't done anything, which was confusing.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:24

Oakkit slid off his father's back, deciding to just swat at his dad's tail. "Don't worry dad Pinekit can't hurt me! But you do kinda look like a mossball! Maybe too many birds like momma says!" He purred mischievously. When a new warrior approached Oakkit took no notice except when it was his turn to be introduced. Just as he was about to make a grand entrance his mother interrupted, naming each of them. Wait, did she say Pinekit is Wonderful? Narrowing his yellow eyes he stomped in front of Mapledrop, puffing his chest out he decided to re-introduce himself. "Morning, My name Is Oakkit. I'm going to be as strong as an Oak one day and just as great." He mewed, flashing an annoyed look at Pinekit for getting praise from his own mother.

OOC~ I'm going to wait, just wanted to catch up to everybody.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2