Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

harlem's character asks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

harlem's character asks Empty
PostSubject: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:44

my old one seriously died, and everyone else is bumping up their own, so i figured... why not jump on the bandwagon?

harlem's character asks 903ccaa5-89f5-42dc-aabf-1ffeffd34e96

let's go!

characters you can ask:

❖ duckpuddle, warrior of riverclan ❖

Δ newtface, warrior of shadowclan Δ

♪ wisteriapool, young warrior of thunderclan ♪

⚜ poplartooth, deputy of skyclan ⚜

ღ dovestream, newly-appointed warrior of windclan ღ

you can also ask me, harlem, questions!

Code:
[b]Who's asking?:[/b] either you or one of your characters, dead or alive.
[b]Who are you asking?:[/b] either me or one of my characters that are listed above.
[b]*What's your question?:[/b] self-explanatory

* i would appreciate if you steered away from asking questions like 'what's your favorite color'? i enjoy challenges, and i really, really like to write. ask me, or my characters, questions that i can elaborate on. (this is pretty much me just begging for you guys to give me something to do).

ask away!

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 20:19

reviving this because cays said i could

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 20:23

Who's asking?: Sedgestrike
Who are you asking?: Poplartooth
*What's your question?: Why did you come back without him? Do you not care about Rippedstar, enough to leave him in twolegplace with murderers?

(I also feel like this could be a thread XD)

Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 9:31

Cays wrote:
Who's asking?: Sedgestrike
*What's your question?: Why did you come back without him? Do you not care about Rippedstar, enough to leave him in twolegplace with murderers?

(I also feel like this could be a thread XD)

(this probably could be a thread.)

"How dare you assume that I have no heart for my own leader? The full moon was nearing, and both Rippedstar and I knew that SkyClan would be led into the Gathering by neither their deputy nor their leader. He needed me here so that SkyClan wouldn't look weak. If anything, you should be grateful I'm back. Who knows what the other Clans would've thought when a mere warrior was at the head of the group? Do not try and shame me by saying that I don't care for Rippedstar, for I have the capability to shame you in return."

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 9:37

Who's asking?: Sparrowpaw
What's your question?: -looks around for Sedgestrike- "Poplartooth? Is it wrong of me if I don't follow in my father's pawsteps? He's a great warrior, and I know we're supposed to be... True SkyClan but... he's always alone and I don't want to be. I don't really understand why he hates you so much either."

(So not sorry XD)

Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks EmptyTue 22 May 2018 - 12:17

Cays wrote:
Who's asking?: Sparrowpaw
What's your question?: -looks around for Sedgestrike- "Poplartooth? Is it wrong of me if I don't follow in my father's pawsteps? He's a great warrior, and I know we're supposed to be... True SkyClan but... he's always alone and I don't want to be. I don't really understand why he hates you so much either."

(So not sorry XD)

"Your father is a... complicated cat. It would definitely not be wrong if you didn't follow in your father's pawsteps. Sedgestrike is a decent hunter, and a good fighter. He's loyal to his Clan, and that's something that makes him very honorable. However, there are plenty of things about him that make him quite stupid. I'm asking you- no, I'm begging you not become a copy of your father. One Sedgestrike is more than enough. If you don't follow in his pawsteps, then you'll be doing the entire forest, especially me, a huge favor. Why does he hate me? Well, when we were apprentices, Sedgestrike and I were actually friends. We got along quite well. Everything was fine until I was appointed as the deputy by Rippedstar. His jealousy caused him to suddenly dislike me. That's just another example of your father's traits that make him stupid. His raging ambition will one day be his downfall, and I wouldn't want another SkyClanner, especially one so young to fall into the same trap."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harlem's character asks   harlem's character asks Empty

Back to top Go down

harlem's character asks
Page 1 of 1