Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)

Go down 
+3
Hollyleaf
Bleu Haikyuu
Knight
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) Empty
PostSubject: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 16:54

Pinekit sat in his nest in the nursery, watching the cats outside with as much intensity as a predator. There were few cats in camp, but he knew nothing else. The chocolate tabby tom got up and stretched, paws stretching out his spruce-needle nest until it broke apart.
Why does it always do that?" he muttered, scratching at his ear with a paw. An attractive scent caught his attention, not like milk or tree sap, but saltier, fuller. Curious, the tom kit padded over for a closer look. It was some sort of dead animal, small and covered with things that weren't fur. He prodded at it with his paw and it fell on top of him. Luckily he jumped out of the way, it would have squashed him otherwise.  He sniffed at it. "What is it?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 17:23

Sandfeather watched Pinekit with a hint of amusement in her glowing green eyes. She slipped over to the kit and watched him more closely.
"That's prey," she mewed gently and she turned her attention over to the small kit.
"We get to eat that to survive. You can try it," she purred.

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:20

OOC~ I'm just gonna roleplay Oakkit, he is supposed to be Deer` and Sandfeather's son, so let's just go with that? I know there isn't a birth topic but Salmon messaged you @blue taco)

Oakkit, awoke at the sounds of mews. Hauling himself to tiny paws, the sweet natured tom looked around with wide yellow eyes at the nursery. Pleased with the condition and crafting, he looked at his pelt. He flicked his tail pleased that nothing was stuck in his brown and black tabby striped pelt. I look rather handsome if I do say so! Time to meet the world beyond! Confidence in his steps he walked outside, the familiar scent of Sandfeather, his mom, brought on a deep purr. Seeing the other kit sent a low growl of jealousy, this sweet tom would soon be a hit with the she-cats, his "only" flaw being he was so self-centered he didn't notice.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:24

Sandfeather turned her head and saw her son, Oakkit. She was pleased with how he looked and he had most of her mate's tributes. Her soft eyes gleamed with delight and she beckoned him over. I hope he gets along with the other kits! Sandfeather mused.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:31

Lilykit came from the nursery right after Oakkit. She smiled a bit hearing them before she came scampering over her green eyes bright and happy. She looked at Pinekit and smiled " hi " she mewed before she then again said hi to Oakkit and Sandfeather.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:39

The kit's tail flicked. He wanted to know more about this prey. "But why is its fur so weird?" Pinekit pulled out a grey feather with a quick tug. It tickled his tongue and moved strangely in the wind, so he frowned and looked up at the much older she-cat he didn't know yet. After hearing a soft growl behind him, he turned to see another two kits, a tom and a she-kit, approaching. "Who are you?" He said around the feather.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:43

Oakkit narrowed his yellow eyes, puffing out his chest and flicking his tail. "I am Oakkit! Who are you?" Eyeing his denmate he huffed, I look much nicer than him! My fur is so clean! Turning he saw the dazzling eyes of Lilykit, Sitting next to her he gave her a grin.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:45

Snowpaw walked toward the young kit. "Its fur is weird because it's a bird. Actually, it's not fur, it's feathers. Oh! I'm Snowpaw."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:46

Sandfeather smiled at Pinekit.
"Why that is a dove, it is a type of bird," Sandfeather murmured and looked over at Oakkit and Lilykit.
"Why, Pinekit. Meet your denmates, Oakkit and Lilykit!"

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:47

Lilykit smiled to Pinekit and sat quietly curling her ginger and white tail around her white paws. She smiled her green eyes sparkling as she mewed"my names Lilykit.can I ask what your name is?"She asked kindly smiling.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:55

Oakkit curled his black and brown tail around his stubby paws, taking this new knowledge from Snowpaw and Sandfeather into memory. I'm going to be the smartest in Skyclan! Smirking at the thought of himself being so mighty he barely noticed his sisters liking to Pinekit. Jealously striking him again, Why am I not getting any attention around here!, Headbutting her he mewed, "Lilykit! C'mon lets play!" His yellow eyes pleaded for attention.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:59

Lilykit blinked her tail flicking before she felt her brother headbutt her. She narrowed her green eyes before they returned to normal and she looked at Pinekit with a smile"wanna play with us ?"She asked him as she stood again.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 18:59

Sandfeather looked at Oakkit. He definitely had his father's proud traits. But maybe her kit had inherited her personality of being over her head and believing, sometimes, that should could be better than others. Sandfeather frowned at the thought but pushed it away. A thought popped into her head.
"I can take you guys a little bit out of camp. I was talking to this other warrior at one of the gatherings and she claimed that her mother took her out of the camp as a kit," Sandfeather mewed.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 19:37

Pinekit watched with a curious look on his face. These cats all talk pretty fast, they must be related. So many talking at the same time, this was getting confusing. "I'm Pinekit." He looked at the trees outside of camp, most fallen and bent in a single direction. He looked like some of them, he noticed, so they must be called pine trees. Wasn't that how naming worked?

A bird. Weird things. Why would they have feathers instead of fur? It must be cold. The tom looked up at the open sky, remembering something he had seen before being rushed back into the nursery. "Aren't there those big animals in the sky?" He meant the birds of prey, in response to Sandfeather. Pinekit wasn't scared of them, he just didn't know why the queens were so scared of them, so he just assumed they were dangerous. There weren't many places to hide in their territory, seeing how little bushes there were.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 19:41

Sandfeather turned to Pinekit.
"Well, Falcons and Eagles are large enough to pick up kits and kill them easily. Same with younger apprentices," Sandfeatger explained with a shiver.

PostSubject: Re: That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)   That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

That One Kid Who Asks Too Many Questions (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: