Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) Empty
PostSubject: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 17:11

Slushfang briskly ran into the apprentice den. The hefty warrior growled a, "Rushpaw. Training. Now." The warrior waited for the apprentice. The tough warrior was patient, but a little anxious as this was her first apprentice and she needed to do it right.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 17:14

Rushpaw blinked her tired eyes awake. The ocean blue eyes blinked the tiredness away and the apprentice padded from the apprentice den with a yawn"im up....I'm up " She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 17:18

"Come on. Time to learn how to hunt." The gruff she-cat said. She didn't necessarily like adopted-into-the-clan cats, but she's have to make an excuse for this. After all, she was her apprentice. But that didn't mean anything- she'd be extremely tough for any apprentice, no matter their blood.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 17:23

The creamy white and muddy brown apprentice smiled in excitement and nodded"ok! I'm a be the best apprentice I can be " She mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:27

"It's not as easy as it looks, but you'll earn your rank eventually if you're loyal and strong. But first we must hunt. Come," She said, flicking her tail as for her to join her. She padded to the river and sat down on the bank. "Try to fish, best you can."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:40

Rushpaw blinked but her excitement never faded. It was her first time going out of camp and as an apprentice she was thrilled. She quickly padded after her mentor before she stopped quietly hearing what her mentor said"ok.."She mewed and approached the bank not wacky sure what to do. She looked at the water quietly watching for fish not really knowing she had already started off bad. Quietly the minute she thought she saw a fish she swiped at the water but only water droplets came. Her ears flattened in embarrassment her excitement deflating. She glanced to her mentor Slushfang.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 21:03

Slushfang watched, and spit out a small growl as water droplets splashed her face. "Here, like this." She said gruffly, licking the water off that was around her maw.

Slushfang sat by the bank, and, with silent eyes, watched each fish come and go. She saw one slowly swimming- a perfect target. Quickly, and, without warning to the fish, her claws were unsheathed and her claws hit the water. They went straight down at the fish, but she only caught it's fin. "If you make a mistake like this, remember, you have another claw for a reason." Her other paw skimmed the water before darting down and piercing the fish. She dragged it up and tossed the moderately sized fish between them. "Try that. Perhaps it'll be easier because I showed you what to do when you make a mistake.

"Now remember, this isn't a test. Try your best, and I'll help you if needed." Her eyes scanned the apprentice, watching for any fear or lost excitement. Its tough, but we all manage to pull through. I hope she understands its leaf fall and prey grows shorter everywhere. Humph, she'll do fine.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)   Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushin' to Slush (TRAINING TOPIC FOR RUSHPAW)
Page 1 of 1