Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A friendship budding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

A friendship budding Empty
PostSubject: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 9:19

Mistypaw sat on the edge of the camp. Today was different. Instead of grieving Foxkit, she was meeting Witherpaw. At the sound of movement, she turned around.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:11

Her heart must've been racing a mile when Witherpaw stepped up to Mistypaw. She looked like a crazed rouge! Flies buzzed around her ears, causing her to pin them back. "Uh. . . I've been fooling around in the dirt." She said softly, her bloodshot eyes bulging with pain. As she smiled, she coughed. She was probably unrecognizable.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:17

"Oh. Okay," Mistypaw mewed. "So, what have you been doing to entertain yourself?" She asked.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:22

"Um. . . Playing in the dirt," She responded stiffly. She shook out her pelt, scattering loose grime around. "Why? Leafsnap is pregnant - and it's not fair. You get to go train while I have to be held back." She sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:26

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault," Mistypaw mewed a little hurt. "But I suppose you are really bored. Do you think it was better when you were a kit?"

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:31

"Yes. As a kit, everyone everyone thought I was adorable. Mostly because I couldn't pronounce my words right, so everyone thought I was a riot. They loved me. But as a got older, I learned to pronounce my words correctly. So, poof! My attention flew away. I enjoyed training, but then Leafsnap became pregnant again! That interfered with my precious training. Now I'm being held back since she's stuck in the nursery, letting her precious bundles suckle at her milk." She spat out the last part like an insult, a strong rage burning up inside her. If her eyes weren't so bloodshot, they would've probably turned red with anger. Even though she wasn't mad at Mistypaw, she was a little bit rude to her since her feelings chipped away at the controllable part of her mind.

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:38

Mistypaw was shocked. She had never known that Witherpaw could have this much anger. "So, what do you want to do? We could practice hunting or just explore the territory on our own?" She asked quickly changing the subject.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:45

"Okay. We can do both, I suppose." Her chest kept going in and out rapidly, as poor Witherpaw had no control over her anger. The harder she tried to be calm, the madder she got. So, she continued to remain angry, but she didn't say anything, and she just took deep breathes, since no one really told her how to handle anger. She stood next to Mistypaw, waiting for her friend to say or do something.

OOC: Congrats on 100 posts!

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:53

Mistypaw still felt that Witherpaw was still angry so she decided that they shouldn't practice hunting just yet. "Let's explore the territory first and then practice hunting," Mistypaw suggested.

OOC: Thanks

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 13:02

"Sure." She said softly. For once in this dreary day did a smile actually stop by. "Then let's go hunt!" She purred.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 13:07

"Okay," Mistypaw mewed. She was beginning to like Witherpaw. "Let's go!"

PostSubject: Re: A friendship budding   A friendship budding Empty

Back to top Go down

A friendship budding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: