Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)

Go down 
+2
Tarto-sensei
BlossomClaw
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 pm

OoC: Blossom, would you mind using quotation marks when you speak? It's hard to understand when you don't. And when we're RPing, we gotta say everybody's full name, not just "Rain" or "Blossom".

Rainfall nodded.
"We got attacked by foxes the other day," she told Hawkpaw. "Nobody was seriously injured, so don't think you can all take over us."

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Ooc: sorry!

Blossom looked around "has anyone seen Dovekit?" she asked

im baaaaaaaack ;)

Last edited by Blossompaw on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moonmist=dovekit?! i think not!!!!!!!but...i ♥ perry the platypus!)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

OoC: It's ok, it's just easier to understand.

"No, I haven't," Rainfall told her.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 pm

"yea i know i passed out then, and no i havent seen her sence i was in the nursery cheeking on the kits" rosepaw murmered.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:32 pm

"She'll come soon though..." Hawkpaw meowed calmly. Then she tackled Rainfall for the fun of it.

OcC: PLAY FIGHT!! Drool

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Moonmist sat silently, watching the other talk. She was being quiet, and would let them talk-she had no news, anyway.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Rainfall mrowed with laughter and easily pinned Hawkpaw to the ground.
"Don't pick on a warrior," she teased.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 am

"your no warrior compared to me!" meawed Blossom as she playfully attacked rainfall "giang up on the warriors!" she screeched with joy

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 am

Hawkpaw playfully jumped on Rainfall "Your not that old of a warrior! As far as im concerned, your still Raimpaw!" She mewed.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 DX-1
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Moonmist hissed. "She earned her name from moons of training-and she deserves it. Respect that-she might just save your life one day, young one."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Hawkpaw flattened her ears. "I was only teasing, Moonmist..." She hissed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

"dont hiss at a medicen cat hawkpaw or you'll be in troble from me" rosepaw said calmly but in a threat.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 pm

"rose! hawkpaw IS a medicinecat!" purred blossom

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 am

"Yeah, don't mess with a Medicine Cat, Rosepaw!" Hawkpaw said, teasingly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 pm

BlossomPaw leaped onto hawkpaw"i'm not afraind of you!" she played "the worst thing you could do is make me fall asleep with poppy seeds! i'm just playing!" said blossom

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)   the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the secret meeting (rosepaw moonmist hawkpaw dovekit and rainfall come here!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next