Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:22

Maplepaw hissed and padded through the territory, she hadn't gone far but she wanted to stay out of camp for as long as possible. She crouched as she saw a young hate and crept forward until she was within reach. She pounced landing squarely on its back pinning it. She gave its neck a quick nip and then burried it for later.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:29

Sandpaw hasn't returned to camp since her fight with Maplepaw. That no good Thunderclan she-cat. Sandpaw crouched in the branches unnoticeable as she watched Maplepaw.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:37

Maplepaw stiffened as she felt eyes bore into her pelt.. turning around she sniffed the air and narrowed her eyes. She thought she smelled Sandpaw but she might have been mistaken.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 22:35

Sandpaw got up from her perch then vanished into the autumn leaves. She jumped to another tree silently. It was a little ways ahead of Maplepaw.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:48

Maplepaw growled and started to climb the nearest tree looking for squirrels. She was quick, quiet,, and graceful in her climbing, barley making a sound. She never felt safe on the ground anyways and would often spend hours up in the trees until usually Deerpaw came to find her. She saw a squirrel and pounced on it killing it and then dropped down, landing on all fours and burried the squirrel with the hare.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 9:18

Sandpaw flicked her tail. She had begun planning out ways to attack the she-cat. She perched herself yet again on a branch and continue to watch Maplepaw with green eyes hard with hatred.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 19:28

Maplepaw hissed. "Deerpaw why did you do this?!" She yowled into the seemingly empty forest. Clawing her tree in frustration she climbed back up it and lazily slept in one of its high sturdy branches near the trunk of the tree.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)   Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting out my frustrations(open to Skyclan)
Page 1 of 1