Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaders hold your fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leaders hold your fate Empty
PostLeaders hold your fate

Leaders hold your fate Ebcdf65888686220e6ce92ca7bb28e4d

Hello guys,

Just a friendly reminder that if you want have your cat join a clan as another clan cat or a rogue, you must have the leader's permission to do so. You're not allowed to just join whatever clan you feel like as another clan cat or rogue.

Leaders hold the right to deny or accept your request.

So please remember to PM the leader of the clan you want to join.

-Pikapika

WCC History Tips
-WindClan is historically very hostile towards rogues and care quite a bit for clan purity. They are unlikely to accept any cats other than their own into their clan.
-ThunderClan is a mixed bag, but generally will accept given a good enough reason. Unless you're RiverClan, ThunderClan will almost always never accept an RC cat into their clan.
-RiverClan is more open to accepting non-clan cats, but will almost never accept a ThunderClanner. Other Clan cats are also unlikely to be accepted without a good enough reason.
-ShadowClan, go check out the comments, Shadow explains what the deal is.
-SkyClan is open to all non-clan cats, but will not be interested in taking in ThunderClan or WindClan cats in general. Other clan cats will need a good RP reason to join. Read ebony's elaboration of the topic.

Last edited by Pikachu on Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Leaders hold your fate :: Comments

Shadow
Re: Leaders hold your fate
Post Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 12:33 by Shadow
I am actually going to edit Shadowclan's current situation:

Shadowclan under Thrushstar's leadership is not open to any outside clan cats what-so-ever. This might change once he passes. For rogues, it is perpetually getting stricter and stricter (if I could truly have my way, they'd be totally out) due to trust issues since most rogue kittens brought into the clan have grown up to betray him and the clan.
Ebby
Post Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 13:13 by Ebby
And too elaborate on SkyClan, Breezestar's apparently already taken in a Thunderclan apprentice, and has allowed the leave of a SkyClan cat into Thunderclan becuz true luvv.
He is the most lenient of leaders when it comes to clan jumping, but ols, plllsssss ask me about it first - especially since it can have consequences later down the road in roleplay.
As for non-clan cats, yeah. Breezestar loves you all, being a former rogue himself. He believes everyone has potential, etc. The hypothetical door is always open, just give me a heads up first pls.
King Falcon I
Post Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 14:03 by King Falcon I
Falconstar will probably kill you. <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Leaders hold your fate

Page 1 of 1