Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+5
Kitty
Cat
Frostash
Toy
King Falcon I
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 8:22

Falconstar made his way to the top of the Tallrock, calling out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 4:03

Witherkit wobbled from the nursery, smiling. What's this? Something exciting? She wondered, taking her seat.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 13:10

Mistykit wobbled from the nursery still sleepy. She wondered what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 15:02

Leafsnap smiled. "Mistykit! My dearest! It's time for you to become an apprentice!" The small queen smiled. She groomed her daughters fur before pushing her to the front. "My little apprentice!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 9:34

Mistykit was wide awake then. She was finally going to be an apprentice! She felt like she was going to explode with excitement.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 9:52

Breezefeather walked out of the warrior's den and sat down towards the back of the group of cats.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 11:17

Mistykit was excited to see who her mentor was. She hoped that they would be strong and powerful.

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 12:20

Ooc: so we're waiting for Blizzardkit?

Last edited by Mistywisper on Fri 23 Oct 2015 - 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 12:40

OOC: Please don't double post Mistywhisper. Remember, not everyone is gonna be on all day. Maybe Falcon is busy right now. You have to be patient.

IC: Goldenpaw watched the cats gather and she slowly made her way over.

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 15:10

OoC: Or perhaps we're waiting for Blizzard's role-player. I've already PMed them and I'm waiting for them to post. I don't usually condone just OoC posts, but I'm getting somewhat irritated at having to continually defend myself during ceremony topics. I know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 16:13

OOC:Sorry guys i had school and family bussiness.

IC:Blizzardkit padded out from the nursery and sat down beside Witherkit. He gave her a smile and waited for Falconstar to comend with the ceremony.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 20:34

Ashwing looked out of the warriors' den. More apprentices! She purred happily as she sat under the Tallrock. Did these kits know how lucky they were to be in WindClan?

Longpaw, getting back from his patrol, sat in the rather small, actually crowd of cats. More apprentices to join him in the apprentices' den. He knew he should be proud of them, but he wasn't really in the mood after he missed three pieces of prey. All he could see them as was competition.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 10:01

Now that everyone was present and accounted for, things could begin. "Blizzardkit, Mistykit, Witherkit: you three are now of age where it is time for you to become apprentices. Until you are ready to join the ranks of our warriors, you will be known as Blizzardpaw, Mistypaw, and Witherpaw. Your mentors will be Daisypatch, Ashwing, and Leafsnap."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:31

Blizzardpaw padded over to touch noses with Daisypatch.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:44

Leafsnap smiled and looked at Witherpaw. "Congratulations. I'm very excited to be your mentor." She said and touched noses with her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blizzardkit, Mistykit, and Witherkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next