Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 24 Oct 2021 - 11:29

“Let all cats old enough to run the moor gather under the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!” Goldenfang sniffled after yowling out her summons. She was fine, really, and she wasn’t eager to neglect her duties while overcoming her little bout of greencough. It was too early to be getting sick despite the chilly mornings. She settled comfortably on the warm rock and awaited the lucky kit.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 24 Oct 2021 - 11:39

She wasn’t particularly happy about this. For one thing, her deputy was being a hare-brain. But Hentooth wasn’t about to confine her to the den. If it had been two moons deeper into Leaf-bare, she would’ve insisted. But Goldenfang was a healthy molly, and the afternoons were still warm, and so she kept her maw shut. Maybe she was- yeah, she was worrying. She… wasn’t really used, yet, to treating cats who insisted they were perfectly capable of performing their duties. At least she was used to treating Greencough- for stars’ sakes, Downtuft had been confined to the medicine den with green-cough since before she was born! At least Goldenfang’s case was much lighter.

The medicine cat trotted out and wrapped her tail around her paws, wondering which pester was being apprenticed today.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Oct 2021 - 16:13

Tiny legs brought Mistykit out of the nursery. Despite being much older, she was, sadly, still small, and that definitely did not please her. At this rate, she may as well be a kit forever, She sure was the size of one. It wasn't fair! And of all cats, Flamepaw got a mentor before her! She was much better than that stupid furball!

So it was safe to say that Mistykit was not in the best mood when she sat down for the meeting. Maybe there would be good news this time?

Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Oct 2021 - 20:19

Well, this litter was sure full of personality. The deputy stood to signal the beginning for the ceremony, waited for the crowd to silence itself, and then stared down at Mistykit. “Mistykit, step forward. You’ve reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you’ve earned your warrior name, you will be called Mistypaw.” She paused to scan the crowd until she found her chosen mentor. “Your mentor will be Ashfall. She has a strong spirit and an enduring heart. She will show you the strength of a true warrior.”

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 0:32

Well the ceremony started out good, at the very least. She was going to be an apprentice! She even beat a lot of her siblings! Immediately, her excitement showed, and she ran forward, butting her head against Hentooth's leg as she passed. Everything was going perfect! She was given her name, and her new mentor...

"Ashfall?!" She looked at the half-blinded warrior, a bit of horror on her face. There was no way this was real! "Why her?! Why can't I get a real warrior as a mentor?! Is it because I'm small? I can be as good as any cat, just give me a chance! Don't give me a pity ceremony just to make me feel better!"

Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 3:53

Hentooth sat purring as Mistykit was apprenticed. Little spitfire, her. And then the silver tabby opened her mouth…

Hentooth rose to her paws and stepped forwards, hackles rising. A low growl rose deep in her throat, her eyes flashed. “Mistykit,” she hissed. “Ashfall is ten times the warrior even I am. She nearly lost her life defending the nursery. If I hear one more word out of your maw disrespecting her, so help me, I’ll find a way to make you stay in the nursery until your siblings are made warriors!” She punctuated her words with a look as stern as she could make it without being mean. “And I’d expected you to know better. This ain’t no pity ceremony. I’m done tired of this ruckus,” she grumpily mewed, turning tail and padding off. It had been fun when they were kits, but unless they did some growing up, she would keep her distance. At least until she got “dragged” into a mossball fight.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 26 Oct 2021 - 18:58

Ashfall, who had gathered when the clan was called to meet, was sitting near the back of the group. It was good to see more kits becoming apprentices, there seemed to be an influx lately. No doubt a litter getting apprenticed close to the same time. It almost made her chuckle to think of the arguments, who would be apprenticed first, who was best... kit stuff. It was cute. Once the ceremony started, she one-eyed molly could see a small little kit, Mistykit she supposed, make her way to the front.

Goldenfang called her name to become a mentor, and Ashfall gave a slight smile, beginning to move toward the front. Of course then, Mistypaw started spouting fox-dung. The look of shock and horror on her new apprentice's face... it hurt. She was good at not showing that at this point though. She shouldered her way through the meeting, her height causing her to tower over the short apprentice. Ashfall watched as Hentooth stormed off on her own, giving her a tail wave of thanks as she passed.

Leaning down to touch noses with Mistypaw, the half-blind warrior spoke in a stern tone. "Believe it or not, I am one of the best warriors in this clan. My injuries don't define me, anyone else with this might've gone to the elder's den. I didn't though, because I learned to use them. Count your lucky stars I'm not putting you on elder duty for your outburst 'paw." Drawing back up to her full height, Ashfall gave a final remark before limping away. "We'll be starting at the crack of dawn. You'd better be ready to train."

Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2021 - 19:08

Softpaw, hadn't gone outside the camp at all. She didn't want to. She just wanted to lay in the nursery. Sagewillow or Spotlake would always catch her though, which was annoying. Not as annoying as the apprentices den though. Starclan, they played mossball in there, and always tried talking to her. The only bit of amusment she found was teasing Flamepaw, but he always ran off somewhere. Probably still crow-fooded over having Timbersun as a mentor. Softpaw noted silently. She always did catch him avoiding Timbersun or glaring at him. It was kinda funny. Good way to pass the day. Oh and now Mistykit was becoming an apprentice. Oh dung Mistykit was becoming an apprentice! That was exciting, seeing how Mistykit was one of Softpaw's favorite siblings. Granted most of her siblings were either boring or complete foxtails, so Softpaw really didn't have much of a choice other than Mistykit. It was a good choice though.

Softpaw got up onto her paws from the corner she was sitting, ready to congradulate her sister, when an outburst escaped Mistypaw, landing onto Ashfall. Softpaw didn't really care for Ashfall, though she was bit annoying at times, with how'd she's always try to talk to Softpaw of her siblings (well, mostly her siblings) but Mistypaw seemed to really disregard Ashfall. Did she not like her? Kinda like how Flamepaw reacted to his mentor. Softpaw noted. Maybe just a little pat for Mistypaw will do, and let them fight it out. Yea a little pat. Softpaw quickly ran up to Mistypaw, and bumped her shoulder. "Congrats on becoming an apprentice, okay go fight with Ashfall and Auntie Hen! Uh byeeeee~!" Then, Softpaw ran off. Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistykit’s Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: