Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't have a title

Go down 
+2
Hollyleaf
Bleu Haikyuu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

I don't have a title Empty
PostSubject: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 14:17

OOC: Sorry no title XD Kinda brain dead right now!

IC: Bluepaw padded into the Thunderclan camp carrying a squirrel. She had practicing nonstop, making sure she had a good crouch so she could pass her assessment whenever that was. Bluepaw heaved a deep sigh and dropped her scrawny squirrel.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 15:47

"Pitiful, are any cats supposed to be strong eating that?" Came a deep throaty growl from under the tree that was the elders den. "Go out and get a better squirrel." Specklefur oh so rudely ordered, limping out of the den with a harsh flick of her tail as she bent her head down and retrieved the scrawny squirrel before climbing onto the slightly warm rocks.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 15:54

Bluepaw stared at Specklefur, an indignant and stubborn look crossed her eyes.
"I've had my do of hunting today. I've brought back more this morning," Bluepaw mewed, almost challenging the elder.
"It is my time to rest, as Goldenflame told me. And last I checked... you weren't my mentor..." Bluepaw mewed with her usual stubborn attitude. She knew she would probably get in trouble for back talking an elder, but Specklefur was getting on her nerves more than ever.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:00

"Last time I checked I was an elder and I over power Goldenflame!" Snarling she rounded on the apprentice while dropping the squirrel onto the rocks. Claws unsheathed as she stared down the apprentice, using her size and bristling fur for intimidation. "If you want too be a warrior Bluepaw, you are going to have to hunt and fight and take everything, do everything other cats asked you too, so are you ready then MOVE IT!" She screeched, spitting at the apprentice with a roll of her bulky shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:03

Bluepaw let her anger roll out of her.
"Well I don't care!" She spat," and I am PRETTY SURE I have some freedom!"
Bluepaw let her careless, arrogant side take over as she scoffed at the grumpy elder. Her fur was bristling and her claws were unsheathed as well. Specklefur was getting overly annoying.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:12

"Oh do you now? Do you really?" She spat, tail lashing as she jumped off the bit of rocks and sized up the little apprentice. "You hunt and fight for your clan, all your loyalty goes to your clan, your food goes to your clan, your life goes to your clan. So tell me, Bluepaw, why are you here if you want freedom? Shouldn't you go and be free being a loner like Miles? Go ahead! You want freedom! It's right out of Thunderclan territory!" She snarled, lowering her head as she eye-d down the she-cat. Claws digging deeply into the dirt, her fur bristled as much as it could seeing as it was heavy and long.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:21

Bluepaw stared at the elder, taken aback by her harsh comment.
"Stop acting like the leader," she said after a few heartbeats, her stare hard and cold. She wasn't going to be pushed around.
"Indeed, it is true, I hunt, I fight, I am loyal to Thunderclan. But I had already brought back many pieces of prey this morning during the Dawn Hunting Patrol. I was just out by myself and found a squirrel. I caught it. And yes, it was the best I could do. I admit that it was scrawny. But I brought some of my early kill to Nightfire and I am sure one of the other apprentices took some prey to the elders. You should stop ordering apprentices around. It hurts them. I do not know if you feel any hurt for weighing down our spirits, as well as the warriors," Bluepaw mewed, her voice cold and calm yet her fur still bristled.
"Starclan and Thunderclan honor your service, but you do not have every right to order us around for doing our best effort," Bluepaw continued, her voice growing in confidence," I believe you have done a lot for Thunderclan, but I must tell you, we are not trying to do a lousy job but we truly put our best effort into what we can. We are not Starclan. We may not always catch the plumpest squirrel, or the most fat mouse... there are going to be times where we don't catch anything."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:35

Specklefur let a hiss ease from her throat at the apprentice, her tail still violently lashing as she screeched. "Pathetic! A warriors life never sleeps. And your best effort isn't best enough! Improve on it, build on it! Honestly! Thunderclan isn't a clan full of kittypets." She spat, lashing back around before she hit the apprentice.

"I do not feel hurt for weighing down spirits! Do not act so smart and wise Bluepaw, it won't take you far. Oh and I can order you and any cat I want around! One of the lovely perks of being an elder! And I'm going too do it again! Get out of my sight and do something useful! Hunt some more, the fresh-kill pile is a little low, strengthen the den and walls, get moss for the other elders and myself as well as all the other nests! Help the medicine cat! Ask for more tasks! And do it all before the dawn patrol leaves camp!" She screeched, locking her eyes with the apprentice before placing her paw onto the scrawny squirrel a little too hard.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:41

Bluepaw hissed with rage. This elder had taken it too far. Who did she think she was!
"I AM NOT PATHETIC!" Bluepaw screeched, her sudden outburst ripping her heart with anger.
"You are the most pathetic elder I have ever heard of," Bluepaw spat with outrage," An Elder is treated with respect indeed, but I will not speak of respect when you call me PATHETIC!" Bluepaw spat. Her fur was bristling and she looked twice her size. Her blue eyes were full of outrage, and she was sure she was going to pop.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 16:46

"Oh but you are if you wanted freedom! If you think you should stop and let your clan mates carry you weight? That is pretty pathetic you fox-brain!" She spat, rolling her eyes she raised a brow. "Me not getting respect? Please tell me something I don't know." She snarled, playing with the squirrel-absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 17:03

Bluepaw hissed.
"I am not! I carry my own weight! I've fed this clan, and I have yet to prove myself in battle!" She spat angrily.
"Better watch your mouth before you get an ear clawed off," Bluepaw snarled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 17:14

"Will you ever prove yourself in battle?" She questioned, bringing her paw away as she glared down at the apprentice. "Oh? Threatening too hit an elder are you? Don't worry I don't have much of my ears left, you'll have to claw something else!" She spat, advancing once more on the apprentice. "Go ahead, hit me! Hit the big bad Specklefur! One more assault, one more scar to her great collection! One more little nick too her heart! You know Bluepaw, I have many little nicks, I'm afraid I have no heart left to have!" She spat, rearing her head back as she glared down at the apprentice. "Or are you too scared to hurt? Too scared and afraid to fight a battle?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 17:17

Fawnwillow peeks out of her den at the ever growing caterwauling, seeing who it was she slowly retreated and stuffed moss in her ears and hoped for the best.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 17:21

Bluepaw's eyes were wide with horror.
"You have many battles yes, but that is not the reason for your cold heart. You believe you are better than everyone, but you must respect what your clan is doing for you. And to be honest, I don't want to prove myself in battle.. Peace should be won with compassion not war.
"Specklefur... why do you try to create battles between your own clanmates?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 17:31

"DO NOT INTERROGATE ME YOU PATHETIC MOUSE-DUNG!" Yowled the elder she-cat rearing back her paw but getting into the right mind set to prevent herself from doing something she may regret. Kicking up dirt at the apprentice she shoved her nose into the apprentice's own nose, unkindly that is. "I do not create my battles, those who create my battles make them my battles and I merely fight them myself." She spat. "Take a lesson from me, not every battle can be one without some death." She spat, tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a title   I don't have a title Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't have a title
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next