Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training in the light

Go down 
+2
Pinely-san
Winterpaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Training in the light Empty
PostSubject: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 10:26

When Swiftkit fell fast asleep she found herself in Starlit Plains. For a moment she was nervous and felt lost. ""Hello?"" she mewed nervously. Soon she decided to run around Starlit Plains. She loves to run around open places. She felt the smooth grass under her paws as she ran. She stopped from a scent of prey. She crouched down a bit and walked slowly along the scent trail. When she spotted the prey she saw it was a mouse. She crouched down, ready to pounce. She sprung after the little mouse and got it struggling under her paws. She finished it off with a swift claw.  Suddenly she heard an unfamiliar voice. "You have some good hunting skills, for a kit" said the stranger.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Sat 10 Oct 2015 - 20:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 13:09

ooc: Hey Winter :D Remember not to control other people's characters by writing what the other member's character said or did. ^^ It's hard to get the hang of at first, but mistakes are okay!
I'll just pretend my character said what you wrote down anyway.

ic: Patchface stepped from the shadows, his long, silky hair dragging against the grass. There were stars in his pelt, and his blue eyes sparkled as he gazed down at the young kit. "You have some good hunting skills for a kit," he marveled, his bulky muscles rippling underneath his fur. He stopped in front of her, eyeing the freshly killed mouse. "You must be in RiverClan? No other Clan cat could hunt so well at such a young age," he chuckled. He settled down quietly, curling his tail around his paws. "What brings you to StarClan territory, little one?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Training in the light N6a5zHfTraining in the light IMrnxD6Training in the light GMXQgOOTraining in the light JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Training in the light GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 13:29

Daughter of Patchface, Dewleaf strode through the tall grass following her father. In StarClan her silver and black striped pelt gleamed with starlight, and her sky blue eyes reflected her emotions exactly. Now they showed surprise, swatting her thick tail at Patchface she spoke kindly. "Of course she's Riverclan! She's got the same techniques we once used not so long ago. " She purred in the memories.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 19:24

When Swiftkit looked at the fresh kill she felt embarrassed yet proud. She thought about her  becoming an apprentice and being trained by a great warrior, but she knew she was too young. She remembered what she felt when she was hunting. "When I was getting ready to pounce I thought it would get away." she admitted."I couldn't help but spring forward and onto it though. I don't know how I did it.". She suddenly smelled a scent she recognized. "Nightkit?" she mewed softly. She saw Nightkit's black fur approaching. "Swiftkit?"The black tom mewed. When they were face to face they mewed happily. "Who is this?"He asked. "This is Patchface and Dewleaf from RiverClan." "Wow, I'm Nightkit from ShadowClan." he introduced himself anxiously. They saw the fireflies and tried to catch them. She looked back at Patchface and Dewleaf."Don't ask how we met, it is a long story."meowed Swiftkit.

OOC: I'm not sure what clan Patchface is from so I just guessed.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 4:55

OOC: Patchface is from RiverClan. Is this open for any Clan? Also, living cats don't usually have any contact with dead cat unless they're a med cat. Also, sorry for the mini modding just trying to help...

IC: "Wait for us! Hi!" A voice cried, gentle paw steps echoing across the ground, so feathery and light. "Goldenpaw, wait up," a more gentle, kind mew called from behind the other cat. "But I can't wait! Look! There's more cats who I need to meet." She replied firmly, still happily skipping and floating over. "Hiya! I'm Goldenpaw. Nice to meet you!" The friendly apprentice purred, a huge smile resting across her face. "Goldenpaw, please! What are you doing?" The other voice scolded from behind, yet, being a more shy and soft kind, she really didn't like attention. 

Tail lashing, the glimmering spirit floated to the group. "I'm uh... Pearlface. Nice to meet you," Ahh. Perfect. Making up a name is terrific, because now she wouldn't get made fun of for her name. Though beautiful, it could really be annoying called the same thing everyday. 

Though, she still could hear her mate's cries when she was dying. 

"Your name isn't Pearlface it's-" Goldenpaw was simply confused, though she was disrupted by "Pearlface's" yowl. "Shut your trap! My name is Pearlface and its settled." 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:55

OOC: I'm joining in lol so crowded. Don't worry I won't make a big entr-

IC: With a puff of dazzling, sparkling stars, a small, yet gorgeous she-cat named Gingerpaw bounced over. "Hello, my dear Swiftkit. I see you've met 'Pearlface' and Goldenpaw. Patchface, Dewleaf, how you doing?" She purred. My walked over to Swiftkit. "Hello, hello Swiftkit. My name is Gingerpaw- I'm from a famously strange bloodline- I have more litter mates than I can count. ANYways, I'm here to watch and see how you're doing, and help you out. I'm from Riverclan as well." She dipped her head, and with that, showed little marks of her battles and death.

OOC2: So, just to annoy you, I've added in my conceited princess who suffered from head trauma at death, which added in her silly and goofy afterlife. She's a show off, very beautiful, but a sweet heart.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:42

"We're from ThunderClan!" Goldenpaw mewled her squeaky voice high pitched. "I'm not. I'm from RiverClan." "Pearlface" grunted in angry reply. Since she died, she felt worrisome and overprotective of those she loved. "And, I went to ThunderClan. My mom brought me with her, so..." She explained. "No you're not! You're rou-" Goldenpaw said to the group, again interrupted by "Pearlface's" yowl. "Shut up! Shut up Goldenpaw! Shut up!" She cried.

Boy, was she annoyed.

The glossy white she-cat let out a hiss through gritted fangs. "And none of you will know my -" She said, then cut herself off when she realized she was about to say "name". "-Mate's name." She finished plainly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:50

Summitwind padded over quietly.

Flashwing and Tanglefur padded over as well." Hello Goldenpaw." Flashwing meowed.

Winterpaw padded over and stood next to Dewleaf. "Hi.. Dewleaf.. Patchface... The shy, quiet apprentice meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 20:06

ooc: I'm going to maybe step back from this topic since so many people are posting. I would just add to the confusion hue.
Pretend Patchface had to step out for a bit I suppose.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Training in the light N6a5zHfTraining in the light IMrnxD6Training in the light GMXQgOOTraining in the light JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Training in the light GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 20:29

OOC~ Same for me, I was just going to not post anymore but I guess it's more courteous to say I'm out. So, I'm out .

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 21:03

Swiftkit looked at Goldenpaw and "Pearlface" with a slightly scared look in her eyes. She decided to sharpen her skills. She tried to climb up a tree, but she slid down. She tried again, but slid down again. "Is this tree impossible to climb?!" she mewed, looking up at the tall tree.

OOC: I guess this is finished now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the light   Training in the light Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Starlit Plains-
Jump to: