Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The time has come~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The time has come~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 5:35

Fawnwillow narrowed her gaze, keeping her fur relaxed she mewed icily. "He won't, he's Thunderclan. If you try to take him, you won't succeed. " Her mew was threatening, only her tail twitched angrily, betraying her calm demeanor.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 5:37

Marshkit was confused as to why his lovely parents were now vicious to each other. He backed up and hid behind a bush.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 11:49

Larktalon opened his mouth to retort, but he saw Marshkit retreat into a bush. "Who's going to be the father in his life? Why does he have to stay in ThunderClan just because you're his mother?" He roughly bumped his chest against hers, trying to make her stumble back a bit. "You can't keep him in ThunderClan forever. We have enough room for him in SkyClan." The brown tom glared down at her, wondering if she would lash out at him. He could sense irritation in her voice.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The time has come~ - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe time has come~ - Page 2 IMrnxD6The time has come~ - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe time has come~ - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The time has come~ - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 20:17

Fawnwillow may look as delicate and fragile as a new fawn, but don't let appearances fool you. Under her pretty soft pelt she has lean muscles, muscles from moons of training and she shoved him back hard, if not harder. "I've got the support of my family, he has many great and noble cats to look up to Larktalon. He's better off with me, although I'm fully aware you have room. May Starclan guide you home safely." She spat the last words out abruptly, How dare he think he can take my dearest son? Let alone try to intimidate me! Does he think I'm some easily persuaded apprentice? Turning and heading to Marshkit's bush she plucked out her kit by the scruff and with a swish of her thick tail she left the clearing back to her clan.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 6:22

Marshkit squealed as he was picked up. He squirmed, trying to get out of his mothers grasp. He looked to his father, and stretched his paw out to him, trying to saw he wanted to come with him despite his mother who was going to cry if she knew what he was doing. After hearing their talk, and knowing there was room in Skyclan, well, he wanted his mom and him to go there to help the clan thrive and grow.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 7:09

Larktalon chuffed, whipping his head away from her. "He doesn't need any other great and noble cats. He has his father." He bitterly parted his own way, trudging into the underbrush. What an unexpected turn for their little meeting. He caught a glance of his son pawing the air in a feeble attempt to struggle. He watched him silently with expressionless eyes. Oh, my son, you will be in SkyClan where you belong... Someday.

ooc: and... topic end? uvu

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The time has come~ - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe time has come~ - Page 2 IMrnxD6The time has come~ - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe time has come~ - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The time has come~ - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 8:52

Who knows maybe fawn will go to skyclan

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 9:08

Ooooh sounds good. Yus topic end

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The time has come~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2