Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The time has come~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 0:59

The moon was still high in the sky when Fawnwillow briskly fled back to camp from the camp, when she arrived she darted in the nursery to find the small sleeping form of her beloved son Marshkit. Whispering she nudged her son, "Marshkit, wake up! Mommy needs to take you to meet someone important" She hissed as not to cause a big scene.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 1:07

Marshkit awoke groggily, taking a second for him to make out the cat. "H-huh.... Oh!" He said, his eyes now unblurred. "Okay, mommy." He said, getting up slowly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 1:16

Flicking her thick brown tail she helped her kit up, "I'm going to carry you there alright? Be very quiet my little star. This means a lot to me" That being said she craned her neck and grabbed her kit by the scruff, grunting with the effort. After carefully sneaking out of camp undetected she picked up the pace to fourtrees. Where she was to meet Marshkit's father, Larktalon. I wonder what he'll say, I hope Marshkit won't hate me for breaking the code. Her mind buzzing with worrying thoughts she slowed a tad as she neared her destination.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 2:47

"Okay, mommy. Are we going to meet a friend?" He knew to be quiet after that, however, as they left. He was a bit confused, but decided to keep quiet- he just wanted to know what was happening.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 2:51

Fawnwillow hesitated to enter the clearing, placing her son on the ground gently she licked his ears before mewing softly. "We're going to meet your father, Larktalon, Of Skyclan. This is forbidden by the warrior code, but I don't regret it. Because it gave me you, and you've made me so very happy my little star. Don't tell anyone, unless it is a secret you can't bear" She whispered, fighting back the tears, How will he react? Will he hate me? Oh please Starclan no! Not my beloved Marshkit!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 2:56

Marshkit widened his eyes. "Daddy?!" A big smile entered his face. "Oh, wow! I've always wanted to meet daddy, but I thought it was someone in the clan. But that doesn't matter. And, there are other clans besides Thunderclan and Riverclan? That's cool. Wait- where is he?" Questions fell through his mouth like water.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 3:01

Fawnwillow purred, "You'll learn all about the other clans when you're an apprentice my star, He should be around somewhere. I'll go look and make sure it's safe, stay here little one" She whispered as she crept through the bracken towards the clearing. She called out for Larktalon softly, "Larktalon! Where are you?" Her green eyes searched the faintly lit clearing for his familiar pelt, she could scent him as well as the rest of the clans from the gathering.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 3:12

Larktalon's head swayed with anticipation. He agreed to meet Fawnwillow to meet his kit for the first time... but where was she? It was quite difficult to find her with the coagulation of Clan cat scents from the Gathering. His ears careened to a soft voice. It was no doubt the ThunderClan she-cat's. He trotted to see her, tail raised high with confidence and eagerness. When he spotted her long fur, he gave an acknowledging nod to her. He noticed she didn't have Marshkit, and he felt anger rise underneath his fur. "Where is he?" he asked, with a demanding tone lacing his voice, exiting the shadows.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The time has come~ N6a5zHfThe time has come~ IMrnxD6The time has come~ GMXQgOOThe time has come~ JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The time has come~ GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 3:14

"Hi daddy!" Mewed a kit from behind Fawnwillow. He had followed her over. He looked up at the cat who was supposedly his father. He looked up at the big tom. But to him, everyone was big. He looked at his dad with much pride, glad to have a strong looking father.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 15:05

Fawnwillow turned in surprise to see Marshkit had followed, "This is Marshkit, Marshkit this is your father Larktalon." She mewed pleased her son liked the tom.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 4:07

OOC: bump

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 20:00

ooc: I could've sworn I posted again to this but I guess not ;__; Sorry

ic: Larktalon's eyes scanned the ground before spotting the little voice calling to him. He relaxed his tense muscles as his gaze seemed to soften as he saw the kitten, and he sat down. "Hello, Marshkit," he purred warmly, sweeping his tail around his paws. The kit was sturdy on his paws, and had sleek, brown fur similar to his. No, this wasn't just a kit. This was his kit. He glanced back up at Fawnwillow, purring louder now. "He's going to grow up to be a great warrior. I can tell."

The time has come~ N6a5zHfThe time has come~ IMrnxD6The time has come~ GMXQgOOThe time has come~ JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 21:19

Marshkit smiled at the comment that was made about him, and pranced around. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 0:18

Fawnwillow beamed with pride, "he will be great" She mewed sadly, she was happy but she didn't want her kit to grow up.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 0:48

ooc: Ik Marsh is staying in TC. I just want Lark to be a little protective and pushy hue. uvu

ic: Larktalon nosed the little kitten affectionately, purring. He seemed very energetic at such a young age. He looked back up at Fawnwillow, fanning out his whiskers in thought. "So, when will he be coming with me to SkyClan?" he asked, standing to his paws to size himself up with the she-cat to intimidate her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The time has come~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time has come~   The time has come~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The time has come~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next