Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well... CLOSED for Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 9:04

Flamestripe couldn't help it but join in. He burst out laughing and, with sheathed claws, battered Silkpaw's flank with his paws in his laughter. He almost choked because his laughing closed his airway so that he couldn't breathe. The orange-striped tabby choked because he was trying to breathe while laughing at the same time. But he couldn't stop laughing, and he couldn't talk.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 10:40

Silkpaw slowed down her laughing. "Ok, ok. Stop," She choked. She honestly had no clue to why they were laughing, but liked it anyway. After a short moment, she stopped laughing. Instead she smiled and purred, her purring sounding like the loud buzzing of a bee, her smile brighter than the sun.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 12:42

Flamestripe forced himself to stop laughing, though his smile still spread across his face. He stood up and licked Silkpaw on her ear.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 3:55

Silkpaw purred. "I think I might be better than Specklestream!" She teased, then said, "I'm joking."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:00

Flamestripe shook his head. He nuzzled into her shoulder fur, too lost for words. He wanted to yowl, Specklestream was better! But he knew it wasn't true. He knew that Silkpaw was the right cat for him, though it left the orange tom pained to think of his loss of life with Specklestream.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:05

Silkpaw purred, "Don't worry about Specklestream anymore. I understand it's hard to lose someone you love. I lost my mom, never met my family, don't have any siblings, and nearly starved to death." She closed her eyes and let grief and sadness flow through her. "Specklestream probably has her own mate, and may even already have kits. Sh-" The white she-cat cut herself off. She was about to say, "She probably doesn't care about you anymore," but Silkpaw could NEVER say that to Flamestripe!

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:08

Flamestripe sensed that Silkpaw had been about to say something he wouldn't like, but he didn't know what. He sighed and mewed, "She probably doesn't care about me anymore."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:12

The white she-cat suddenly mewed, "Let's stop talking about sad things. Let's reflect on all of those good times we've spent with family." she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:14

Flamestripe gave a little smile and nodded, but he could still feel the raw remembrance of his lost love with Specklestream.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:15

Silkpaw needed something different to change the subject, so she asked, Do you want to start?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:22

The orange tabby nodded again, and mewed, "I remember playing with my siblings Frozenflame, Greenleaf, and Gentlebreeze." The warrior gave a small laugh. "Greenleaf - then Greenpaw - tripped over Frozenpaw's paw. She twisted it, sadly. Those siblings were from another litter, though. I was the only kit in my litter, as... Birchkit died...." Shaking his head to rid it of his thoughts, Flamestripe continued, snarling, "Now Greenleaf is dead, because he had gone off to his WindClan mate and got run over by a monster on the Thunderpath. Not that I care. It's his own fault." But Flamestripe hated talking about his brother that way, so he sighed and added, "It's good to have family."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:28

Silkpaw nodded. "The only fun times I had were when I became an apprentice, and when I got to explore the ThunderClan camp. And, like I said before, I have no known siblings. Or father. Or mother. Or any family, for that matter." She sighed, then paused to listened to the soft breeze, and purred slightly at the ruffling of her fur, and the gentle whispering of leaves in he high treetops or flying half a mouse-tail off of the ground.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 7:31

Flamestripe rasped his tongue over Silkpaw's ear a few times, not wanting to say he was sorry for her, but not wanting to ignore her sadness. If he said he was sorry for her, the sad atmosphere would return again.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:26

Purring, she said quietly, "Let's go hunt. That'll clear some sadness off of our minds!"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:30

Flamestripe nodded. He followed Silkpaw deeper into the forest. "You find something first," he whispered, as not to alert prey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... CLOSED for Blaze   Well... CLOSED for Blaze - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well... CLOSED for Blaze
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next