Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] Empty
PostSubject: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 6:14

It was after the gathering, everyone was trailing out as always, but Viperpaw strayed behind. His conversation with Peonypaw had been put on hold with the leaders beginning the gathering, but he felt like they barely knew each other. Wasn't the point of gathering that each clan got to know each other? To befriend those who were usually rivals and enemies?

With this in mind, he hid in the bushes when the gathering ended and waited. Waited for Windclan to leave, and when Peonypaw went passed, he called out.

"Peonypaw, a snake calls for you."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 9:07

Peonypaw stopped blinking as she heard the words. Quietly she looked around before she followed the voice and padded into a bush and spotting Viperpaw " oh hey.."She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 1:15

"Are you okay to speak for a bit?" Viperpaw asked, tail flicking behind him as he urged her to sit beside him. He was curious about her and her clan, were Windclan cats alike Thunderclan? She smelt like the wind, and it was interesting. Between that and her pretty face, she peaked his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 1:18

Peonypaw was quiet glancing back for a moment before she smiled some " yeah I can talk for a bit " she mewed padding to sit beside him quietly. Once the Windclan apprentice sat she curled her tail around her paws."so what is it you want to talk about " She mewed looking to him quietly smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 1:29

"Well, for starters, what is WindClan like? I don't think I know anything about your clan than you live in the moors. Do you like your clan? Are you all close?" The spotted tom asked curious to her answer, his tail curled around him like hers as he sat face her.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 1:36

Peonypaw thought for a moment of how to answer what Windclan was like. She then smiled thinking of exactly what she wanted to sau."Well what Windclan is like.... for one part it is on the moors but we also obviously have the open skies instead of trees  to keep us from seeing say like the night sky " She mewed before pausing to think mean we have th sky and at night some of us prefer to sleep outside under the stars . I've done it one and  found  the view amazing....as far as are we close. I suppose so I mean in a way we are like any other the other clans as one would see themselves es close to their clanmates "The beautiful she cat mewed."and of course I love my clan.... though I mean I have my doubts sometimes but hey who doesn't "She mewed smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 2:21

"Well actually, since there was a fire, we've all been sleeping at Sunningrocks under the stars. I've never slept beneath the trees before, without a camp our deputy said it would be too dangerous. Too many predators lurking in the woods. I imagine your moors are better for sleeping on than cold stones though." Viperpaw corrected wryly, looking wistfully as he told her of how ThunderClan lived. He found what she said interesting, how different yet similar their experiences were. "I love my clan too, I mean, half of them are related to me in some way. But yes, doubts do lurk within us all. It's funny how similar we are despite being different clans.... Do you have anything you want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 5:53

Peonypaw blinked then smiled for a moment her tail flicking quietly " yeah it is sort of funny...."She mewed. "No..I can't think of anything to ask " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 1:06

"Surely there's something about ThunderClan you're a little curious about?" Viperpaw asked, tilting his head as he did. He was fascinated about the other clans, of the territories that he'd never get to set foot on because of simple clan boundaries, surely she was as well.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 1:50

Peonypaw was quiet " well I mean I am curious but I don't know what to ask....could you maybe tell me what it's like with your clan?"She mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 4:29

Viperpaw thought for a moment, pondering how to explain ThunderClan and how it feel to be with his clan. It was difficult to really explain, but when he thought he had an answer, he explained. "For starters, we're all related so there's that matter. It's hard to not get along with blood, and clan ties deals with the rest. I imagine it's similar for you and WindClan. Do you have many siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 10:25

Peonypaw blinked " well I had three siblings well...now I have two...I lost a sister..but I have two siblings"Peonypaw mewed looking at Viperpaw what about you?"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 19:39

"I'm sorry." Viperpaw said softly when she told him of her loss. He licked her shoulder in sympathy. "I have too many siblings to count really. Three of them died though, one of a fire, another drowned, and the last killed by a fox. I never really knew them, you know. They were from another litter. But I imagine I would have loved them. Did you at least get to know your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 19:44

Peonypaw blinked listening " I'm sorry for you lose....and no I didn't get to I only knew her when we were kits only for a bit. ...she died from accedently inhaling deathberries.. so in a way I didn't get to know her very well " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 20:10

"I'm sure we'll meet them again in StarClan." The spotted tom said looking up at the sky. "I really enjoyed talking to you tonight. There's something about you, I feel like I can say anything. Do you want to meet tomorrow night, same place? I'll try catch something on the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]   The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon] Empty

Back to top Go down

The clouds will hide us [For Dreameon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next