Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 4:33

Silkpaw slowly nodded. "Yes, Duskfall." She mewed, "I'm sorry for what I have done, and will respect your orders as any other cat will." I'm such a blabber mouth. Why, why did I tell him everything? Now I'm never going to have friends... Silkpaw thought as she pinned her ears back and slowly walked away.

She padded next to a short bush and started crying. "I'm such a mouse-brain. I'm never going to have friends or a mate..." She whispered softly to herself, before crying harder. The tears streamed down her cheeks, seeming endless.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 4:54

As Duskfall told him how terribly he had done, how un-warrior-like he had been, Sunpelt felt a fierce pain run through him. Flashwing and Tanglefur are dead because of me, he thought, frozen to the spot at the realization. Forever he would hold the responsibility for that.

Sunpelt hung his head low, accepting his punishment without excuses. Though he did have them. He had only been trying to help Cloverpaw, Flashwing, and Tanglefur, and he had thought he could keep them safe. He had been planning on finding the fox but not fighting it, and then report back to Duskfall and the Clan. But now that plan had been shattered, and he could not share it with Duskfall as the deputy would take that as an excuse.

StarClan, I failed you as a warrior, he murmured, looking up at the sky. I'm so terribly sorry. I've done bad. My punishment should be worse than given. He sighed, and looked back down.

As he listened to Hawkstrike, and felt another pain of loss and grief for Tanglefur, Flashwing, his kin, and the Clan's trust. No one would trust him again. He dipped his head to Hawkstrike, who had been his mentor after Greenleaf had died. He looked at Duskfall. "May I sit by myself a little ways into the forest?" he asked, trying and succeeding in keeping his voice steady.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 6:35

Fawnpaw dipped her head, "Yes mother". Before turning and leaving, ignoring Sunpelt on the way out.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 6:47

Cloverpaw nodded and padded away her head down and her tail trailing in the dust. This is all my fault!! Why was I so stupid?! This was why I still wasn't a warrior yet!! I've basically killed my two best friends and got Sunpelt in trouble. What kind of cat am I? The tortishell she cat thought sadly. This WAS all her fault. She had padded up into a dark corner of the makeshift camp and curled up with her back facing everyone and her tail ticked around her nose.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 7:49

The scent of blood lifted Eaglepaw from his sleep. He padded outside and looked in horror at his older sister. He ran to her and buried his muzzle into her fur. He didn't cry, for he knew she was in a happier place. He nuzzled his mother's cheek, trying to comfort her.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 1:52

"You may." Duskfall replied, a little calmer after his speech. He was grieving and furious at them and himself for not noticing their absence, but it wasn't his first rodeo. He'd lost cats and kin before, and he would again in the future. He was the oak tree that endured storm after storm. So he pushed this all aside, and left to inform the rest of the clan.

Hawkstrike nuzzled her son, Eaglepaw, taking comfort in his presence and strength. Her heart tore in two for her kit and the other apprentice lost. To die in the hands of a vicious mindless beast like a fox, she couldn't imagine a worse fate. She remember losing Leopardpaw moons ago, and to think her kit had died like that. She mourned Flashwing and Tanglefur, and prayed their were with Starclan now.

Viperpaw came when Fawnpaw had woken him, racing over to his mother. He pressed against her other side, mourning with her for his siblings lost. He didn't really know his older sister, but she was kin. He would miss her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 4:55

"Thank you, Duskfall," Sunpelt mewed quietly. He dipped his head, and sadly padded out of camp. He reached the beginning of ThunderClan trees, the trees that he had sworn to protect since his had been made an apprentice. And now he had shattered the Clan's trust. He knew it would grow back, but for now, no one would trust him. Well, maybe his apprentice Eaglepaw.

He stared into the distance, the slight breeze ruffling his fur. Sunpelt still couldn't believe what he'd done.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 22:02

Fawnpaw whimpered as tears welled in her eyes, she had a very delicate heart and this tore it to pieces. Mainly her mother's pain became her own, pressing herself to her older sister she whispered gently. "You should have lived for much longer my dear, but you're in a better place."

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]   Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two cats have been attacked by a fox - Tanglepaw and Flashpaw [CLOSED for TC cats - oh, and Powerchu, Duskfall is needed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2