Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika)   Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:23 pm

She couldn't go to Soaringwing, he was gone. She couldn't go to Blazingheart, he was dead. She couldn't go to her father, he wouldn't understand. Stormstrike was all alone and always thinking about Flames and Meadow and Boneclan. She often wondered close to Twolegplace, hoping to catch a glimpse of the rouges, but never did. The decision was nagging at her brain; to stay, or to go. What would grandpa want? She asked herself, picturing the ginger tabby. He'd want what was best for me. He'd want me to be happy, and I don't think it's here. And plus, once someone finds out about the two cats I murdered, I'll be exiled for sure anyway. I need to confess to Duskfall and tell him I'm leaving. The pale grey and cream she-cat stood up and slowly padded out of the warrior's den, shaking moss off her fur. She saw what seemed to be a brown-furred figure standing near-by and sulked up to it. "Duskfall, I need to speak with you. It's urgent." depression hung in her green eyes; she had been feeling down lately because Soaringwing was gone.

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Image13

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika)   Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:49 am

"What is it?" Duskfall asked from his place in the clearing. The old tom had been grooming himself in the warmth of the Greenleaf sun while it lasted. His fur was groomed as usual, but tufts on his back were in a little disarray from his lack of practicing grooming behind him. He'd been too used to his mate, Softsong's assistance, and her company. But the tom was doing well with the whole grieving your mate's death, it was more the fact that now his family was falling apart and he had no clue how to piece it together. And from Stormstrike's tone, he had a hunch that it wasn't going to be good news.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika)   Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:05 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait, I didn't know you posted

IC: Stormstrike took a big look at her mother's father, trying to see him as long as she could before leaving. The she-cat took a deep breath, then started to talk. "Duskfall, I love you so much. I love my father and the clan, too, but this isn't right. I can't be here any more." She looked down at her paws and curled her tail into a tight spiral behind her. Taking a swallow that seemed to have trouble going down her throat, she continued. "I've made some mistakes, some big mistakes, here. Soaringwing is gone and Blazingheart is too, also Soft...I mean, uh...most of my family." She didn't want to say her dead grandmother's name in front of Duskfall. "My mom and dad aren't together anymore and my life is falling apart. I feel like I...I feel like it's time for me to go, too." She meant to tell him about the murders, she really did, but now, in front of her grandfather and only family left that she still likes, she couldn't find the courage.

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Image13

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika)   Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Duskfall, I murdered two cats and I'm joining our enemies (Closed for me and Pika)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: