Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FutureLight

FutureLight

Characters : Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Rc/kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:23

HoneyKit started to cry from her bristling mother
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:32

Frozenflame was about to do something when his mate swiped her kits into a little bundle and hovered over them, not letting the kits go to him, but Hawkstrike then swiped at Frozenflame with her claws out. The tom backed away, fear covering his face and shaking his body. The warrior felt like he had just been stabbed. "W...why should I help you? You're not Hawkstrike." He didn't know the words were leaving his mouth until he had said them. He couldn't stop the tears from flowing. "My mate would never do this." Frozenflame knew that if he left then he would be on his own...or would Hawkstrike ever forgive him?

The tom looked down at the kits, then up to his mate. "I thought we were going to protect each other and be together forever, remember?" He stared into Hawkstrike's eyes, searching for an answer. "Because this isn't doing that."

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 Image13

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:40

Fawnkit gave a loud wail as her mother tumbled her into the pile, I don't like this mother! She was hurt, not physically but mentally. What's going on!

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:52

Eaglekit hissed again. "let is out!" He tried to talk, but only a tiny wail came out of his mouth.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 13:43

Fawnkit's wailing died down to a whimper.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]   Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is patient, Love is kind [For Marcel, Alderheart, Enchanted, & Dewleaf]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2