Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty
PostSubject: Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)   Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Silver sat alone on some starlit plains. Her soft silver and white swirled pelt glowed with stars, and the starry grass blower in the night air. The long tufts of grass flowed beautifully, almost like a sea of stars. She lifted her head to the night sky filled with stars. Starry tears streamed down her face as she thought of her mate, Mystery, he was dead now and lost somewhere among these seemingly endless plains. Her heart thronged to be with her beloved but alas she could not find him anywhere among the stars. Her soft blue eyes glowed like blue fire and the she cat was motionless. She didn't hear the paws stepped for the swishing of the grass was to pound and she was lost in thought. When something furry touched her, her thoughts stopped and he turned to see him. Oh Mystery my beloved mate.. we are reunited once again.. She thought. She tried to tell him how much she loved him but the words were caught in her throat. Instead she let loose another stream of tears and sobbed into the Tom she loved.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)   Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:04 pm

The moment he woke up, he didn't question his surroundings, just simply began searching for Silver. He wondered and asked the other starry cats. Wherever this place is, it isn't so bad! He never sat to rest for long though. So on one faithful morning he trekked and caught a whiff of her sweet scent, breaking into a run he found her.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)   Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:06 am

"Oh Mystery! Your here!!" Silver cried and pressed herself into the Tom. Her misty silver pelt landed well with the surroundings and her blue eyes were full of joy now rather than sadness.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)   Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Mystery was too shocked to speak, instead he just nuzzled into her. Letting her sweet scent comfort him, after several moments he pulled back from her. "Where did you go? Where are we?" He mewed, letting his curiosity take the best of him.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)   Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I? Better yet am i alone? (Closed for Dewleaf)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Starlit Plains-
Jump to: