Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderpaw's training thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Cinderpaw's training thread Empty
PostSubject: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 21:52

Moonsong woke up after her nights sleep and decided to begin Cinderpaw's training because after all she is Cinderpaw's mentor and that what mentors are for. She woke Cinderpaw up and told her to come on so they could begin training. Todays lesson would be hunting. It was always best to start with something simple on the first day. She got to the training place and stopped. "Cinderpaw you coming or what?" She called back.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 22:01

Cinderpaw woke up from the voice of her mentor. Sleepy, the she-cat remembered that she was now an apprentice, and had to get used to waking up early. "Coming, Moonsong!" the she-cat called, running to the training place. Finding her mentor, Cinderpaw started to feel really excited. Her first training assessment! "What are we going to do today?" she mewed, sitting down next to Moonsong, her tail flicking in anticipation. I hope it's not something boring!

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 22:15

When Cinderpaw showed up she said "Its about time you showed up!" jokingly. Then she said "I thought we would start with hunting for today. Hope it okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 22:23

Cinderpaw jumped with glee. "Hunting! I'll catch the biggest frog there is!" she boasted. Remembering as a kit when she watched the apprentices demonstrating the hunting crouch, Cinderpaw attempted it, crouching low. Her belly was touching the ground, and her tail was slowly flicking. I didn't think it would be that hard! I barely remember how they did it. "Is this how you do the hunting crouch?"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 23:25

Moonsong watched as Cinderpaw attempted the hunter crouch. She noted how she did it and said "Nice try but for the best result always want to have stomach low to ground, tail sticking straight out behind you. Also have most weight on hind paws." After she explained she showed her the correct way. She motioned for Cinderpaw to try it.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 0:16

Cinderpaw noted the correction Moonsong stated. Starting again, the she-cat crouched low but not too low, left her tail straight behind her and the most weight on hind paws. "Is this correct?" Cinderpaw mewed with hope. Before Moonsong could reply, Cinderpaw eagerly meowed, "Can I hunt now?"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 10:27

Moonsong looked over how the apprentice was doing it and then decided. "That looks great. And yes you can hunt now." THen she said, "Now, sniff the air and tell me what you smell." She was testing how well Cinderpaw could catch the scent of prey, or really anything.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 15:33

Cinderpaw stood tall, lifted her nose and sniffed the air. Nothing appeared. With another attempt, Cinderpaw wasn't sure she could catch anything! Padding forward and sniffing, the she-cat's black tail flicked when she smelt something strange. She would smell it in the fresh-kill pile, or from the cats in the hunting patrol when they returned. "I think I smell a lizard," she quietly mewed as she slowly padded to the scent. Until the lizard was in her sight, Cinderpaw quickly crouched low, and went into her hunting crouch. Belly not too far from ground... tail straight behind... most strength on hind paws... While noting down her hunting crouch again, Cinderpaw slowly moved forward.

The lizard was brown, basking on top of a small rock. I don't think it notices me! Taking this advantage, Cinderpaw finally leaped onto the lizard with claws extended. Cinderpaw felt worried that the lizard escaped, until she realised that it was caught in her claws. "I caught it!" she mewed with glee, as she made the killing bite and carried the lizard back to Moonsong. "I hope I did good," she mewed hopefully.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 16:31

Moonsong came up beside her after watching her catch it. SHe was quiet proud of her apprentice and said "Great job!" Then she took the brown lizard from her. Then she asked "Do you want to hunt more?"
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 17:16

Cinderpaw felt proud of her first catch. "Of course I want to hunt more! Hunting is so fun!" she happily mewed. I'll catch every prey there is for the Clan! "Where should I hunt next?"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 19:42

"Just around here will be fine. Can you sense anything else?" Moonsong said.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 20:02

OOC: Sorry for the late reply :S

Cinderpaw raised her head and sniffed the air, finding the difference between territory and prey. A different sort of prey wafted her nose, but it wasn't clear to this apprentice of what it is. Crouching low and sneaking to the prey, Cinderpaw found of what appears to be a crow. It was busy finding food, but not known that the crow was the one being hunted. Cinderpaw repeated the steps of the hunting crouch, and finally leaped at the bird, but Cinderpaw wasn't quick enough as the bird had already flown away in panic. "Mouse-dung!" Cinderpaw cursed, turning back to Moonsong replying with, "At least, I have the lizard."

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 20:59

Moonsong watched as Cinderpaw was stalking out the bird and when she saw her miss she was like "Dont worry about it. You'll get better at it soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's training thread   Cinderpaw's training thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderpaw's training thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: