Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:31

The member 'Blaze' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:37

OOC: Good job, then you edit your original post so it says

Sunpaw used Leap and Hold. Half damage.
-7 HP
-10 SP

Hawkstrike is pinned for one turn. <- Doesn't matter where you put this, but just have it somewhere. It makes rp-ing the battle easier so their is no room for error.

Sunpaw
6/20 HP
65/80 SP

Hawkstrike
32/45 HP
145/160 SP

IC: Hawkstrike laid there as Sunpaw pinned her. She was impressed at her apprentice's skill and strength, though he had a long way to go still before becoming a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:48

OOC: Okay. I did that. But you said in that post of yours a while ago that when Hawkstrike did the Leap and Hold the second time it gave Sunpaw no damage. Why? Should I do no damage when Sunpaw deals Hawkstrike his second Leap and Hold? Sorry, I know I seem dumb.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:55

OOC: I chose to do no damage since this is training, and if I laid a hit, it would be KO for Sunpaw. In a real battle, you would have received 15 HP loss.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:58

OOC: Oh. So, should I do damage? And should I do the Dices Roll thing? I'm so sorry for asking so many questions. I know I shouldn't do the Dices Roll thing because Hawkstrike would be pinned for much longer, but what else would I do? Meaning, why would it be 15 damage?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:11

OOC: How many times you roll the dice is irrelevant. You've rolled it once, and it rolled a 1. That means Hawkstrike is pinned for one turn.

You can find out the answers to all of your questions here. Why do you do 15 damage for leap and hold, answer is here. Why does the dice roll do what it does? The answer is here. Read the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:49

OOC: That actually did help answer some of my questions. But I still don't understand the 15 damage for leap and hold. It didn't say anything about that. I know I'm being obnoxious, and that I'm holding the topic up. I'm really sorry.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:55

OOC: NVM, it's 14 damage. I was looking at Belly rake. Does this fix your confusion? Sorry for not noticing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 14:48

OOC: That's okay!

IC:

Sunpaw used Leap and Hold. Half damage.

-7 HP
-10 SP

Sunpaw
6/20 HP
55/80 SP

Hawkstrike
25/45 HP
145/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 21:00

Eventually Hawkstrike managed to wriggle free of her apprentice's grasps and ran into the bushes. She hid there for a few seconds, moving along quiet before she leaped out and tackled her apprentice.

"What I just did there is one of our clan's most formidable attacks. Try it on me next."

Hawkstrike used Lightning Strike. Minor damage as training.
-2 HP
-35 SP

Hawkstrike
25/45 HP
110/160 SP

Sunpaw
4/20 HP
55/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 7:19

Confused, Sunpaw looked after his mentor as she slipped into the bushes. Had he hurt her? He hoped not. Just as he started padded after Hawkstrike, a large weight crashed into him. He yowled in surprise, and stared in awe as his mentor leaped off him. "That was amazing!" he gasped.

Shaking his head to relieve it of astonishment, he copied the move, trying his best to get it perfect. This was his favorite move so far.

Sunpaw used Lightening Strike. Half damage.

Hawkstrike
16/45 HP
110/160 SP

Sunpaw
4/20 HP
25/80 SP

OOC: There isn't really a half of 19, so I just did 9. Otherwise, it'd be 9 1/2. Is that okay?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2