Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] Empty
PostSubject: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 9:13

It still ached to even think of her lost kits, to the point, for a while Hawkstrike didn't even look over at her other children. Almost afraid if she looked at Daisypaw, she'd find her death. Or Flashpaw's on the throes of death. And it didn't help that at Sunningrocks, there was little the clan could do other than hunt and try looking for signs that they could return to camp.

Which was why when Duskfall gave her Greenleaf's old apprentice, Sunpaw, Littlefang's son, she jumped at the opportunity. She needed to something, anything to keep her mind off these past few days.

She called him over to join her over near where hard rocks became pebbles and sand so they could begin training. After all, tension was still high with Riverclan and Thunderclan was in a vulnerable state. Every apprentice needed to learn how to fight.

The cream tabby waited for the tom to arrive, sitting in the sunlight, soaking up it's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 12:26

Sunpaw scampered over to his new mentor. He pushed back a wave of grief seeing Hawkstrike there instead of Greenleaf. But Hawkstrike was nice, and spent more time with him than Greenleaf ever had.

"Good morning, Hawkstrike!" Sunpaw greeted his mentor cheerfully. His tail lashing with excitement, he added, "Are we doing battle training?" The first time he had done battle training had been with Blazingheart, and he hadn't done battle training since then. So it would be a relief to refresh his memory and get good at the moves again.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 23:48

"Yes, we have to be prepared for an attack now. Our current camp is too close to Riverclan." Hawkstrike spoke firmly, unable to bring herself to respond in turn to the apprentice's joy. She gazed over at the river with anger, knowing that her daughter was most likely dead somewhere over there. But now wasn't the time for grief, she had an apprentice to teach.

"We'll start with some basic moves. I'm going to strike you and I want you to do the same move back." Without giving him a second to flinch, she lashed out with her paw, claws sheathed. She got him on his shoulder, being nice for this round. But only because it was the first blow, after that, she would attack as a real warrior would. Aiming for the head and other vulnerable places. "Remember, you should be aiming for places like the head, neck and belly. Those places do the most damage."

Hawkstrike used Front Paw Blow. Half damage as it is training.
-7 HP
-5 SP

Hawkstrike
45/45 HP
155/160 SP

Sunpaw
13/20 HP
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 9:20

Sunpaw staggered as Hawkstrike hit him, but recovered quickly. He quickly looked his mentor up and down, trying to think of the best place to deal a blow. He decided on the head. Blazingheart had told him that would dizzy his opponent a bit, which would make it easier to leap on top of him again.

Sunpaw used Front Paw Blow. Half damage.
-6 HP
-5 SP

Sunpaw
13/20 HP
75/80 SP

Hawkstrike
39/45 HP
155/160

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 10:00

"Good." Hawkstrike praised the tom, her head ached a little, but it was nothing she couldn't take. She'd had worse from Riverclan scum. Shaking it off, she pounced, tackling him in place. "This is a traditional leap and hold, it's not easy to get out of. Try it on me, once you escape."

Hawkstrike used Leap and Hold. Half damage.
Sunpaw is pinned for 1 turns.
-7 HP
-10 SP

Hawkstrike
39/45 HP
145/160 SP

Sunpaw
6/20 HP
75/80 SP

OOC: Sunpaw will be trapped in leap and hold for 1. After wards, he can attack Hawkstrike with this move.

Last edited by Powerchu on Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 10:00

The member 'Powerchu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] Mistpe10
Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 14:38

OOC: I still don't really understand the 'Dices Roll' thing. Sorry!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 9:42

OOC: You just rp Sunpaw as being pinned by Hawkstrike. Then Hawkstrike will use Leap and Hold the second time. If it rolled 4, 5, 6, Sunpaw would be pinned for longer. So it would be Sunpaw is pinned, Hawkstrike uses Leap and Hold, Sunpaw is still pinned, Hawkstrike uses leap and hold for the final time.

Does that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 9:15

OOC: Yeah, thanks. I'll better understand when I've seen how it goes. But what does the '2' mean? You know, the one that Mistyfoot posted.

IC: Sunpaw struggled to get free from Hawkstrike, but his mentor was too strong.

OOC2: Like that? :)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:03

OOC: What you wrote is correct. Also Mistpelt isn't an RPer (not anymore at least). She's an NPC that appears to tell you what you rolled on the dice. If you go to preview instead of pressing send, below the send/preview buttons, you can see Dices Roll, with a click open list that says -, Big Dice, Effect dice. And next to it had the number 1 with a + sign next to it.

When you use the move, Leap and Hold, or other moves like this. You Select Effect dice in the drop down list, and leave the number as 1 since you only want one dice roll. Then when you post, Mistpelt will appear and tell you what dice number you rolled.

In the move Leap and Hold, if I roll a 1, 2, 3, I can pin you for one turn. If I roll a 4, 5, 6, you get pinned for two turns. Since I rolled 2, Sunpaw will be pinned for one turn. So after I do this attack, you can attack back.

Have a go at using leap and hold, and use the dice system as I explained.

IC: Though she could have attacked him, Hawkstrike instead bopped him on the head and leapt off her apprentice. There was no need to batter him completely, it was a practice session after all.

"I want you do to as I did right now. Leap on me, and try pin me down."

Hawkstrike used Leap and Hold. No damage as training.
-0 HP
-0 SP

Hawkstrike
39/45 HP
145/160 SP

Sunpaw
6/20 HP
75/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:20

OOC: I know. It's a shame that Mistyfoot went inactive. And thanks, I understand now.

IC: Sunpaw got up, shook himself, and launched himself at his mentor, trying to copy the move exactly.

Sunpaw used Leap and Hold. Half damage. Hawkstrike is pinned for 1 turn.
-7 HP
-10 SP

Sunpaw
6/20 HP
65/80 SP

Hawkstrike
32/45 HP
145/160 SP

Last edited by Blaze on Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:23

OOC: Where is the dice roll?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:26

OOC: I thought I did it! I'll edit it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:28

OOC: You can't edit dice rolls. Just do a dice roll with a post just saying "dice roll".
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:31

Dice Roll

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]   Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw's Training [For Blaze]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next