Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Play time, anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 4:38

A bundle of gray fur jumped out of the nursery. Cinderkit, a curious little she-kit, gazed her green eyes among the clearing. I'm so bored, she thought to herself, as she let out a tiny wail. Surely, there would be any cat who'd like to play with her. Cinderkit crouched, her black tail excitedly moving, as she stalked through the muddy ground. I'm a warrior! Time to hunt! Finding a small stick in her path, the she-kit let out a mew as she pounced onto the stick and rolled around the dirt, batting the stick with tiny claws. "I caught the prey!" she proudly announced.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 5:28

Sandpaw,a grey and ginger flecked she cat ,had watched from outside the apprentices den. She smiled and slowly got to her paws stretching before padding over. A long scar on her flank still showed evidence of her encounter with a badger. She smiled some as she mewed " good job " she mewed as she had watched the kit the whole time.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 7:32

OOC: Watched the kit the whole time? Creepy D: lol jk

Cinderkit looked away from the stick as she heard a she-cat praise her. "Sandpaw!" The she-kit sat down, purring with satisfaction. Looking up at the gray and ginger flecked apprentice, Cinderkit noticed a scar on her flank. "Wow, that scar is huge!" Cinderkit mewed in amazement, "Did you get it from a battle?" Before the apprentice could answer, Cinderkit already leaped at Sandpaw's front paw, pretending to be attacking it. "Take that!"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 8:22

Shadepaw heard noise outside and padded out of the apprentice's den. "Hello there." Shadepaw padded up beside her sister.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 8:30

OOC: Gonna go soon, really late over here >.<"

As Cinderkit playfully bit Sandpaw's paw, she looked up at the apprentice's sister, Shadepaw. "Hi!" she kindly mewed. "Would you like to play with me? Oh, I know! Lets play warriors!" Cinderkit jolted, not thinking to let Shadepaw answer. The joyful, playful little kit let go of Sandpaw's paw, and instead pounced on Shadepaw's tail, but not realising if she succeeded the 'attack'.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 14:36

Mousekit tumbled around. "Hi there," she meowed, making it sound like, "Hwi twewe!" She just squeaked like a mouse and walked around, bumping into everything. (OOC: Mousekit's blind.) She tried to swat at all the other cats, but missed by a few inches.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 16:28

I<3Yellowfang wrote:
Mousekit tumbled around. "Hi there," she meowed, making it sound like, "Hwi twewe!" She just squeaked like a mouse and walked around, bumping into everything. (OOC: Mousekit's blind.) She tried to swat at all the other cats, but missed by a few inches.

OOC;; You have not made this character's creation yet. Please do not RP characters that have not been approved. Thank you.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 17:05

OOC: Actually, Mousekit was approved here, Echo.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 18:54

OOC;; Well. //flips table
I searched through their topics and didn't see it there. I'm good. My bad. Sorry about my intrusion. Carry on.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 20:44

Sandpaw blinked then purred some" no I didn't get it from a battle " She mewed before looking to Shadepaw and nodding a hello smiling some.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 5:06

Mousekit looked up, expecting to see something, anything, but all she could see was black. I'm alive, right? Mousekit thought, trying to avoid the swats and hits in the play battle. "I can't see! STOP!" She hissed, and swat out her own tiny claw.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 23:16

OOC: Is Mousekit born blind, or is she blind just because she's a kit? And by the way, no one is hitting Mousekit lol, but I'll go with it :P

Before Cinderkit could question where Sandpaw got her scar, the gray she-kit spotted Mousekit. With a friendly, tiny hiss, Cinderkit leaped onto Mousekit, unaware of her blindness. "You're making this too easy!" Cinderkit mewed, playfully hitting her paws on the she-kit's body, until Mousekit pleaded for a stop. Cinderkit was nearly hit by Mousekit's claw, although being tiny. "No claws, Mousekit!" Cinderkit quickly informed. "I don't want a scratch." I don't want a scratch... what sort of warrior am I? "We can play again? I'll go easy on you!"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play time, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play time, anyone?   Play time, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Play time, anyone?
Page 1 of 1