Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time for play [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

Time for play [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:13

It was a chilly morning in Thunderclan, not that this little kit minded. Her mother was finally asleep! Darkkit never understood why Specklefur always kept her inside, no matter if it was rain or shine. The black kitten crept out of the den, then yielded to her excitement. She bounced about with a grin on her muzzle; those fluffy paws pouncing on every leaf or bug, even a mouse. Well, it was already dead. Oh well. She rushed back over to the nursery and mewed in a stage whisper, "Hey! Come out and play!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:19

Fawnwillow yawned and checked her kits, still asleep, hearing the whisper she carefully stood and crept out of the den. Shaking her fluffy soft pelt she nodded, " My kits are asleep but I can keep you company if you'd like?" She mewed fluffing her fur against the chill.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 16:32

Beankit plundered on over to his sister, a grin on his face as he slammed ungraciously into her before turning to look at Fawnwillow. "I don't think mommy would like that, she told us to stay away from you and the other queens because she said you were all incomp- imcompi- incompitent- incompetent! Yeah! And if you played with us you'd have to answer to her! Sorry but mommy gets really angry a lot, I don't like seeing her so angry all the time. So I'm following the rules and so should Darkkit! Isn't that right sis?" Spluttered the small tom-kit, his blue eyes that were shifting green fluttering along the den.

Specklefur had her head up and intent on listening, her eyes glued to Fawnwillow with malice. A low growl rumbling from her throat as she watched her offer to play with her kittens. She made it clear enough a few sunrises and sets ago that she didn't want Fawnwillow around her kittens, they were her flesh and blood and any cat who threatened to take them away would have to kill her first. She did not want a repeat of history, "You heard Beankit Fawnwillow. Listen to him." She snarled before resting her head on her paws but kept her eyes glued onto the younger she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 16:40

Fawnwillow shrugged, "Only trying to pass time until my little ones are up, I was going to teach them some pounces and maybe a story later on. You're more than welcome if you'd like to listen" She mewed as she stood to stretch her legs. Padding back into the cozy den she simply ignored Specklefur.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 18:06

*wishing I had kits* *tries to decide who to put in this topic*

Nightfire heard Specklefur growl yet again at Fawnwillow and huffed. Instead of going out to get herbs like he was going to do, he'll go in and re evaluate the her kits again. On the inside he knew she enjoyed to hear the each time he checked, they were perfectly healthy. Attempting to stuff his huge body into the entrance, he settled for his head and some shoulders. "Ready for the daily kit check up?" he sarcastically said, joking with the angry female. Probably making it worse but if her kits were healthy, she was at least a bit happier.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 15:06

The young she-cat wrestled with her brother for a bit before pushing him off, then frowned at him. "Beankit that's mean!" Still, she tackled him playfully. It was pretty fun to be the winner in most of their games; she'd be the strongest warrior in the forest in a few moons! With her paws pressed against Beankit's muzzle, Darkkit whined, "I'm fine!" She didn't understand why her mother insisted on these check-ups.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 15:56

Specklefur gave a strangled hiss at Fawnwillow. "Go pass the time with hunting or whatever. My kittens are not and will never be yours so leave them alone. I've had it up to here with you and soon enough I won't care what the warrior code says, I will disobey it." She threatened, unsheathing her claws before whipping her head around to glare at Nightfire, the corners of her maw picking up in an angry snarl. "Nightfire just check them! Don't speak other than to tell me how they are!" She spat.

Beankit squeaked at his sister, his little brows raising and questioning why it was mean of him. "But mom said that we couldn't! Oh look Nightfire's here!" huffing as he was pinned he glared right up at Darkkit and shoved her off with great effort before plodding on over to the giant tom with a little squeak. Beankit liked Nightfire a ton, he didn't really know why, he just kind of did.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 16:07

Giving a huff Nightfire looked down at Beankit, seeing the little one so excited to see him. Maybe they were growing on him? "Okay, lets do a checkup in a different way. Lets play around, see how you are developing and growing." he mewed in general, so the queen would hear his plan but still not directly speaking to her. "I hope you are doing good Beankit, lets exercise today." The kits were basically the size of apprentices, so they could bat around a bit. Grabbing a moss ball, he backed out of the den and batted the moss a little ways away, certain that the kits would immediately chase.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 20:24

Darkkit's ears pricked at the sight of the mossball. A different type of check-up? She could go with that. When the ball of green was thrown she leaped after it, but slipped on her own tail and skidded to the side. How did Specklefur deal with her long fur all the time? Soon she was up again, racing after it while keeping an eye on Beankit. She wanted to win!

Ooc- it keeps on correcting Beankit to Blanket. -^-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for play [Open]   Time for play [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for play [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: