Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shinepaw's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Shinepaw's training Empty
PostSubject: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 4:01

As a ginger tabby tom waited for his apprentice at the Shadowclan border, he dozed off. Blazingheart couldn't believe that he was already a grandfather! This was his second apprentice already, too! The tom didn't feel old, but he was growing old. He sighed as he realized that life was good. He had lots of children, tons of grandchildren, and tons of family that was somehow related to him by either blood or marriage (Don't know weather to say mates or marriage. Marriage sounds better, but they're cats. Idk).

Not only did he have plenty of relatives, but his best friend who was practically his brother was now deputy! Blazingheart's family was going to have leader blood in them! The tom was proud of Duskfall and all his kin. He could tell that Starclan had a great future planned out for Duskfall's family and his own. Half the clan was made up from their bloodlines!

Shinepaw's training Image13

Shinepaw's training Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 9:17

Shinepaw woke up instantly and saw her mentor, Blazingheart, outside. Ooh! Training! That could get my mind off things!"She thought with a smile. She got to her feet and padded outside, looking at her mentor in excitement.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 9:52

"Good morning, Shinepaw! Ready to train?" he asked. He was going to be the most fun mentor ever. "What do you feel like doing, hunting training, battle training, or do you want me to show you around the territory? It's your choice." The ginger tabby blinked his amber eyes as he looked at the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 14:00

Shinepaw smiled, bursting with excitement. "Can we battle train??" She purred.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 14:09

"Sure, why not? First, show me how you think you do a front paw blow. Go ahead, try it on me." He smiled and sat down, waiting for his apprentice to attack. Boy oh boy, this was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 14:12

"I saw someone do it before…" She thought with an playful grin. She smashed her sheathed paw onto the warrior's head.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 14:22

Blazingheart was surprised after Shinepaw smashed his face. It actually hurt. He wasn't expecting her to be good at fighting...the tom needed to get revenge. If Shinepaw wanted battle training, that's what Blazingheart was going to give her. It was time to step it up a notch...or two or three or four. "Good job," he said casually. "You are a very strong cat, but next time I suggest..." Suddenly, out of nowhere, the tom sprang onto Shinepaw's back and pinned her down, leaving out the part where he dug his claws into her back continually. "...You stay on guard so you can be prepared for when I get my revenge." he laughed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinepaw's training   Shinepaw's training Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinepaw's training
Page 1 of 1