Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) Empty
PostSubject: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 2:53

Minkkit scamped out of his nest into the blinding light of the morning sun, he looked to the sky and squinted his small brown orbs, that were slowly adjusting to the blinding light of the morning. While they adjusted, it hurt but felt good. He blinked looking back down and he shook out his fur of the tiny moss bits that clung to his fluffy kitten fur; He sat down and started licking his chest in the doorway of the nursery, but honestly he didn't really care if anyone else was coming out, or in for a matter of fact, he was honestly too small to get in the way of any cat.

Minkkit's rough tongue slid across his fur in a graceful manner, but really, it wasn't, he looked like he was trying to hyper-groom himself. But he was only a week and a half old and he didn't really know how to groom himself properly yet. He lifted his paw and started grooming his toe-beans all though they were basically perfectly clean from walking and playing no where yet. He was only doing this because his mother would always nag and pick at him to keep his fur looking nice for the rest of the clan, so if he bathed in morning he'd stay clean for the rest of the day, right?
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 3:09

Orcapaw stood near the nursery, inhaling deeply. The sky was a milky-pale with dawn, and mist still drifted between the trees, but the air was full of scents, fresh growing new things announcing newlife. Orcapaw took another deep relaxing breath, closing her large green eyes and sighing softly in relaxation. The fluffy black and white apprentice looked quite content for a bit actually, since she's always seeming rash or acting rather hyper. In this moment the apprentice seemed at peace, but her green eyes flew open when she felt something brush against her fluffy fur. The pretty apprentice's head snapped towards the side, her bright green eyes narrowing with slight anger, Orcapaw had hardly been getting enough sleep at night. Due to all of the training and obnoxious snoring in the den, it was rather very difficult so as you imagine the fluffy apprentice was rather upset when somebody would awake her from a nap.

Although since it was a kit who had bumped into her the apprentice sighed deeply, rolling her shoulders back as she forced a grin. She'd let this incident go for now.. But when he was an apprentice, he'd better watch out. Minkkit was in for a little punishment for this rude awakening. "Hah.. Well heeey Minkkit!" The apprentice chirped, preventing herself from springing at the fluffy tom. Her whiskers had twitched with slight amusement when the brown tom attempted to groom himself, it was so funny that the pretty apprentice was grinning ear to ear. "Do you still have your mother groom you..?" Orcapaw had mewed trying to sound polite, it was mostly interesting for Orcapaw to watch because she also had fluffy fur like he did. Although she learned rather quickly how to groom herself unlike little Minkkit here...
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 14:18

Minkkit looked over at the older and bigger she-cat, he lowered his ears and took some what offence, but he let it pass. "Well I'm not as old as you ya-" He cut himself off and tried licking his back but fell over in the process of trying to reach it; He got back up and gave up on trying to groom himself, his face looked flustered as he looked back over at the she-cat. "My mom is too much of a bath-giver then a bath-teacher." He mewed calmly, already forgetting about the little fall, and a small amount of dirt now covered his sides, but it really wasn't noticeable since he was a chocolatey-brown.

He dug his tiny, razor like claws into the earth below him, and he sat back down, starting to lose interest of the cat next to him, so instead of looking for a reply from her, he just simply started playing the dirt and started making a mess of the now unpacked earth. His eyes changed from offended to a content, meaningful manner. He dragged a claw into a ground a made a line and then did one next to it, he was exactly drawing a picture but he wasn't really doing anything other than messing up the ground near him, it was just a small area though. He flickered his ear then remembered that there was some cat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 21:07

Orcapaw wasn't that much older then the kit, true she was an apprentice but she was made an apprentice just a few dawns ago and was mentored to Fawnspirit. The fluffy she-cat blinked as Minkkit had stumbled to the ground as he attempted to groom himself, raising her paw she took it and tried covering her laughter. Though it was really just a failed attempt since her bright green orbs gave it all away, she began laughing. Laughing uncontrollably, before straightining her posture and looming over the muddy brown fluffy kit. "Oh, well I guess that makes sense, sorry." Orcapaw mewed in a calm manner, her pink nose giving a slight twitch of amusement. She was a bit worried about Minkkit becoming an apprentice because well.. To put it buntly, the tom wasn't exactly the smartest. Though he still had a long period of time before becoming a warrior, hopefully he'd have more common logic or become smarter.

Flicking her plump tail, the pretty apprentice smiled towards the brown kit. Her green eyes glowing in amusement as they sparkled underneath the sun's beaming rays. "So Minkkit, do you have any friends? If not I can offer to play with you." The apprentice purred, not paying much attention as the tom started messing around with the dirt that laid under their paws. Orcapaw usually almost played with the kits, not because she didn't have any friends. It was because there weren't many apprentices, and she'd somehow aways get done early with her training and wind up alone in the camp with nobody to talk to besides for the little crazy kits. Orcapaw's gaze returned to the brown tom, blinking and gasping of what he did.

"Hey Minkkit! What are you doing? Quit I don't wanna get my fur dirty!" Orcapaw wailed, backing up rather rapidly from the small tom, before cocking her head at what he was doing in the first place. In her eyes it just looked like bunch of crooked lines, but it was clear that Minkkit was attempting to make something. With a huff, the pretty apprentice padded forwards peering over Minkkit's shoulder with interest. "What is it that your drawing anyways huh?" Orcapaw mewed her whiskers twitching, thinking of some things that he might be trying to draw. "Is it a bird?" The apprentice mewed happily, how she loved birds. It was her most favorite kind of prey, actually bird was popular for alot of cats in skyclan since there were so many floating around in their territory. Her shoulders shifted as her green eyes narrowed staring directly at Minkkit "Well? Are you gonna tell me what it is? I can possibly help." Orcapaw had suggested settling down near the small kit, her grin widening.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 21:36

Minkkit looked over his shoulder after she'd ask him it was a bird. He blinked looking back down at the random squiggles on the ground, after a while he did see the bird that she saw, "Well, I guess it could be." He commented, turning his head, "We could move to a different area with a cleaner space if you wanted." He mewed, getting up and stretching out each leg one-by-one; he was rather small for a tom, but he didn't really mind that much since he was easily put in tight spaces, or small.

He yawned a tiny yawn and looked over at the she-cat for an answer this time, instead of somewhat blocking her out like he did last time she stopped talking. He honestly had a bad habit of not answering or not even be listening in the first place after he asked or meowed something useless, or well-- anything really, sometimes he'll just say something that pops into his head. Nonetheless it was a bad characteristic.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 21:42

Orcapaw truly didn't mind what they did, she was a bit lonely. Since once again, Fawnspirit was on a patrol without her and she didn't see Stormpaw or Badgerpaw all day. She honestly had nothing else to do, once Minkkit confirmed that it was a bird the fluffy apprentice leaped up in joy. Her green eyes twinkling with knowledge and pride. "Ahaaa! I knew it! I Knew it!!" Orcapaw chirped still bounding from her paws. She hadn't felt this excited for ages, the life of an apprentice was a bit dull for her taste. "Sure I don't care, but can we do something else first..? Drawing doesn't really sound fun anymore." Orcapaw shrugged, her green gaze blank.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 0:02

Minkkit twitched his ears in thought, honestly drawing didn't really sound like fun anymore, as she said, just for no complete reason. His brown orbs lit up with an idea, "Yeah! Do you wanna play moss ball? That game is always fun until some cat normally get hurt..." He mewed, trailing off a bit, getting into a small deep thought. He shook his head and blinked. Moss ball was probably his favorite game to play with the others, or even by himself. He didn't mind either one. He giggled to himself at the thought of the time that he flicked a moss ball in the air and it hit his mother square in the face.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 0:50

Till someone gets hurt? Orcapaw blinked a bit confused at his words but shrugged it off pretending that she knew what he meant. "Sure! I love playing with a Mossball, I'll show you a cool trick too." Orcapaw mewed eagerly, she quickly looked behind her shoulder to notice the round ball sitting next to her. "Look I'll show you my trick!" Orcapaw mewed towards the brown tom, flicking the mossball into the air with her tail and making it land squarely onto her muzzle. It took actually along time to learn, but it was quite easy to do once you got the hang of it.

Lowering her head, the ball plopped towards the ground. Orcapaw smiled, wondering if the tom was impressed with her tricks or not. "So you wanna learn!?" She asked with a polite tone, gently pawing over the ball towards Minkkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )   Mink- fish breath ( OPEN ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mink- fish breath ( OPEN )
Page 1 of 1