Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look! It’s a mink! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Look! It’s a mink! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Look! It’s a mink! (Open)   Look! It’s a mink! (Open) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 14:04

Minkkit lifted his head and yawned, stretching his little front legs forward as he did so. It seemed like an ordinary day in the nursery, but then-
He jumped up with excitement as he remembered what was actually special about today. Ivybreeze(NPC) said he could explore the camp today! His sleepyness from just waking up completely vanished and was replaced with tuns of energy. He was standing at the back of the nursery, so he ran to the exit as fast as his little legs could take him, and nearly tripped over one of the queens’ tail. He hobbled out if the nursery and into the bright light. He blinked, and looked around examining his surroundings.
I didn’t know the world was so big! he thought. Then he spotted the camp entrance Woah! And it get even bigger than this? He started walked towards the entrance, then stopped when he remembered Ivybreeze’s firm words. ”You can not go outside the camp until you are an apprentice! Understand?

He turned and sat down, not really know what to do. Maybe there were some kits to play with? Or apprentices or warriors to show me around?
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Look! It’s a mink! (Open)   Look! It’s a mink! (Open) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 14:12

"Hey, there, kit. You look like you could use somethin' to do," a meow sounded from behind the kit. Orchidpaw was poking his bluish-gray head into the nursery, heterochromic blue and yellow eyes resting on him, displaying calm friendliness. "Well, I assume you could. If you were me, I'd be completely content in stayin' right where you are. Come on out and I can show ya around."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Look! It’s a mink! (Open)   Look! It’s a mink! (Open) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 15:53

Minkkit turned his head to the apprentice. Despite the cat not saying his name, Minkkit knew that this cat was named Orchidpaw because he had heard of a double-eye-colored cat named Orchidpaw. ”Oh, hi! Thanks, I don’t really know my way around,” Minkkit mewed, standing up, and trotting after the apprentice.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Look! It’s a mink! (Open)   Look! It’s a mink! (Open) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 16:05

"Well, truth is, I don't know too much about the camp myself either 'cuz I'm an apprentice," Orchidpaw responded, unabashed. "Pretty much all I can show ya is the apprentices' den and fresh-kill pile: the two most important places in camp for an apprentice pretty much. C'mon, let's visit the den first. Then we can get somethin' to eat when I show ya the fresh-kill pile."

Padding past the thorn bush that protected the nursery, he made his way across camp to the apprentices' den that stood near the warriors' den, a rather large thorn bush with an entrance cut through it to make space for sleeping trainees. "You'll hafta be careful when you sleep in the apprentices' and warriors' dens. These thorns could shake loose and fall in your nest, or you could roll into them in your sleep. Apprentices like t' use 'em for pranks against other apprentices and sometimes warriors, so make sure to stay on everyone's good side."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Characters : Acornkit(SC, She-Cat), Iriskit(WC, She-Cat)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit(Acornkit), WindClan, Kit(Iriskit)
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Look! It’s a mink! (Open)   Look! It’s a mink! (Open) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 22:01

OOC: hope it's okay acornkit joins!

~ACORNKIT~

Acornkit had been exploring camp, wishing she could be an apprentice. She noticed 2 cats in the distance, a kit and a bit older cat, maybe an apprentice, and she bounded over. "Hey guys!" She meowed, stretching and yawning. "I've always wondered what being an apprentice is like whenever I see one." Acornkit then said with curiosity.

Look! It’s a mink! (Open) Enlight124Look! It’s a mink! (Open) Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look! It’s a mink! (Open)   Look! It’s a mink! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look! It’s a mink! (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: