Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

do you want blossom to come back
1.OF COURSE! we all missed her
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_lcap44%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 17 ]
2.ya sure
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
3.i don't really care!
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
4.no
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
5.HECK NO!no one liked or likes her!
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 5 Empty
PostHEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Blossom said that she would come back if at least 5 ppls wanted her to!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:17 by Sleepy
yes, if she is going to fight, she needs to use the moves a new apprentice would use, because she didnt get much training. i admit that in dreams i act to much like a warrior, but im not tearing out there tails and throwing them into a river. its even in the rules, you have to act like your cat age. when im in riverclan territory or in the camp i act like a EXTREMELY new apprentice, so very kit like. but somehow blossom would always end up in my dream, whether it was free to join or not.
Yeah, she just wants to maul you.
Hawkie
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:27 by Hawkie
sleepy is right. you should act like a cat your age. I act like a new MC who just goes out to train in her spare time. Plus i have long claws so i have an advantage... sure i know how to fight, but not as good as a warrior!
Yeah. Look at Blossompaw's post in the War of the Clans. She mauled Sleepy like she was an experienced warrior.
Hawkie
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:32 by Hawkie
i just kinda claw myself to their backs and claw them with a paw... usually... its not really that great... its only so they dont touch me
yes, so she doesnt act her age, but she can try again. Just give her a chance.
Hawkie
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:36 by Hawkie
She can come back if she wants to... i cant really stop her from doing that, but i just h8 it when she acts like a warrior and spams and tries to kill ppl.
Sleepy
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:58 by Sleepy
Yes, theres absolutely no way of keeping her from getting back on the site. Unless we assasinate her in real life. :twisted:
Hawkie
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 12:34 by Hawkie
Sleepy... i know you wouldent do that
He'd do that on the site though.
Anonymous
you peeps r so mean... i dont even want to call u my peeps anymore!

please come back blossom :(

PS but blossom please dont spam if u come back
No. DOnt'/
Anonymous
I...want Blossom to come back.
I know that I wasn't even registered when the Blossom situation was at hand. But I talked to her, and I researched her posts. I think she deserves a second chance.
Blossom, come back. :D
Don't come back. -.-
Tarto-sensei
Post Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:58 by Tarto-sensei
I agree wiff Spidey on this one.

Oh, and Sleepy? What kind of kit knows what a deathberry is and where to get them!? I might be able to understand if you'd know what it is, but knowing where to get one? It's not like there's one in every camp, you know!

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next