Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

do you want blossom to come back
1.OF COURSE! we all missed her
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 17 ]
2.ya sure
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
3.i don't really care!
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
4.no
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
5.HECK NO!no one liked or likes her!
HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! - Page 2 Empty
PostHEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Blossom said that she would come back if at least 5 ppls wanted her to!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here! :: Comments

what do you care?! sleepy! blossom said herselfe that you single handedly ruened her life!besides...7 peaple already said that they wanted her back! so she is coming!
Sleepy
u asked me a question and i answered it. well, im sure more then 7 ppl DONT want her back they just dont want to reply to ur retarded comments!
Pinely-san
Re: HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!
Post Fri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:24 by Pinely-san
i only chose the top one because.. well idk.. but i didnt know she did that! idk

i wanna re-vote nowz D:
If she comes back, she better be prepared for some serious trouble. :evil:
Rainy
I'm sorry, but if she decided to leave, then why would she want to come back?
Excatly. Besides, no one likes spammers, and she was a big spammer. She posted in topics that were over A YEAR old.
Blossom,you weren't good to this site in the first place. Then to get popular,you say you are leaving then literally about 3 days later ask for votes to come back. I'm sorry but,how did you think this would turn out. Did you think everybody missed you and wanted you back. I'm sorry but,I do not like people like you.
Excatly. Thank you, Jaybird.
Sleepy
Post Fri 4 Jun 2010 - 18:56 by Sleepy
yes, exactly what all of us are saying. dont come back. u told me at skool that u were coming back because ur little friends wanted u to come back so u could soam, spam, AND spam!
The reason hardly anyone was nice to her was because she spammed, she was rude, and really annoying.
>< Yeah.
Anonymous
no. don't come back. you left. don't come back. all you even did was spam anyway ><

i agree wif jaybird
And over half of the people say no or heck no. So if u come bak, we will kill u.
Misteh
Post Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 10:09 by Misteh
i agree with jay. you spammed WAY to much. ><
S***, She came bak -_-

HEY! if you peaple want blossom back click here!

Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next