Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]

Go down 
+3
Cat
Crystal
Kitty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] Empty
PostSubject: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:20

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Brief Sum of Rules
This is a huge war between 18 teams. They are between the cats who have signed up. Teams have a leader, and the sorted groups are posted below. This takes place in the lake territories. This is one huge dream. You MUST stick to reality in your combat. This is to refresh the battle system to the site, and teach it. These battles are to the death. Cats who die "shatter" like glass. Your cat will not have memory of this fight. Please keep your posts short. Medicine cats are allowed to restore HP, and it takes three posts to do so. There is downtime between the actual war. You are allowed to ally between groups. You do restore SP, but once you run out you are forced to retreat.

This must be placed at the beginning of every single post you make, for all characters.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Team:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]SP:[/b]
[b]Currently Fighting:[/b]

Teams
Team Starting Points
1. Red Team - ThunderClan camp
2. Pink Team - Clearing
3. Orange Team - Sky Oak
4. Yellow Team - Abandoned Twoleg nest, by the Old Thunderpath
5. Purple team - Moonpool
6. Green Team - Tunnels below WindClan and ThunderClan territory
7. Blue Team - ShadowClan camp
8. Brown Team - Twoleg nest
9. Periwinkle Team - RiverClan border with Horseplace and the Island
10. Gray Team - Twoleg Paths
11. Gold Team - RiverClan camp
12. Indigo Team - RiverClan Greenleaf Twolegplace & Halfbridge
13. Silver Team - Thunderpath
14. Cyan Team - Horseplace
15. Magenta Team - Twolegplace
16. Maroon Team - Broken Halfbridge
17. Black Team - WindClan camp
18. Amber Team - ThunderClan border with WindClan

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:00

ooc;;; Currently only posting with Ivyfur at this moment.
ic;;;
Name: Ivyfur
Team: Red
HP: 100/100
SP: 280/280
Currently Fighting: No one.

Eyes flickered open, rather surprised by her surroundings. It wreaked of ThunderClan scent, but all the while it was different. It in no way resembled the camp she had known, but all the while she accepted. Even if she now resided within the ranks of the ancestors, all the while... She seemed to be her full embodiment, once more her young self as she was on the earthen soil. Looking around, it seemed she had four other cats with her. Flicking her tail, Ivyfur made her way towards a large boulder which she could sit upon. Rally her troups, as she'd take charge of the group. "Cats! I call you together as a team, and we must begin our travel!" Her voice was strong, and it was no doubt that she was ready to move. After noticing that they were able to go, she nodded firmly before leaping off of the boulder. There wasn't any word she would allow back, and she'd establish her leadership.

Paws took to finding the exit, and she was well able to. My team, my clan. We surely will be able to survive, but we must know our place better.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:07

Name: Frostcloud
Team: Magenta
HP: 100/100
SP: 280/280
Currently Fighting: no one

occ; only posting as my babe for the moment.

ic: ...Wasn't she dead? What was she doing here by the two-legs place, this didn't make sense at all. The white she-cat took a glance around her surroundings, blinking in surprise. There were other cats with her as well, what is this? Moving too her paws she took one glance at the group. She didn't know anybody, this was a great situation. "Well I soppose that we should get a look around.. I'll lead" Was all she had said, quickly moving slightly slowing down so the other cats could catch up.

If her memory serves her right the nearest place near the two-legs home was Windclan.. Her ears perked as she walked towards the direction of windclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:03

Name: Icetail
Team: Pink Team
HP: 45/45
SP: 160/160
Currently Fighting: No One

Icetail awoke, certainly surprised to be in a clearing. "What? Where am I?" She asked no one, until she saw other cats around her. She shook her head for a moment to clear her thoughts. Sensing something, urging her forward, she got up. "Something's wrong. Get up guys, I'll take lead." She announced, ignoring any protests from any one waking up to the dream realm.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Characters : Silverpaw, Whiskerpaw, Fang
Clan/Rank : [Silver]TC Apprentice [Whisker]SC Apprentice
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 14:17

Name: Fang
Team: Purple Team
SP: 140/140
Currently Fighting: Nobody

Fang awoke to unfamiliar senses, seeing four other cats waking up around him. A small distance away, there was a small moonlit pool, showing a clear reflection of the stars above. Fang had heard that the other cats in the forest believed the stars were dead cats, the rogue believed in no such thing. He padded over towards the small pool, and looked down into it. It stank, so Fang edged backwards and nudged the nearest cat.

"Everyone, wake up. We have to move quickly."

The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] 4OQEDwp The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] NN2R64j
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 6:13

Name: Rippletail
Team: Indigo
HP: 60/60
SP: 120/120
Currently Fighting: No one

ooc: Just posting for Rippletail for now

ic:
The navy eyes of Rippletail flew open, his pupils adjusting to the dim light. Wait...this isn't the warriors den. The RiverClan warrior inspected his strange surroundings, and noticed that he was with four other cats, all from other Clans, and that they were lying on a two-leg bridge that cut off as it stretched over a large body of water. Where are we? What are we doing here? Why am I with these cats? Many questions rang in the toyger's head, and he stood up to gain his bearings and address the sleeping clowder. "Everyone, get up. We need to explore this strange place- maybe other Clan cats will be here." Rippletail bellowed. Despite his young age he felt comfortable to lead this cats and take responsibility for the group.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 13:47

Name: Cobaltfire
Team: Yellow
HP: 80/80
SP: 240/240

OOC: ah to hell with it, i'll post as all

IC: Cobaltfire woke, confusion settling for several seconds before she recognized where she was. ThunderClan's stench was everywhere around her as well as four others in the abandoned twoleg nest with her. It occurred to her that she needed to lead.
"Wake, everyone. I have a bad feeling about what's happening here. We should band together and fight as a team, because who knows what's out there and ready to fight us."

Name: Wolftrot
Team: Blue
HP: 60/60
SP: 200/200

Wolftrot woke too, looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings. There were several others stirring as well, slowly looking around and gaining their bearings. He curled his lip at the ShadowClan smell, but said nothing.

Name: Scarletfrost
Team: Brown

Scarletfrost got to her paws, getting her bearings. She knew where she was, and she was glad. She liked the fact that she was almost on her home turf, and she wanted to get a move on and defend it.

Name: Fawnspirit
Team: Black

Fawnspirit awoke in the midst of the WindClan camp, wrinkling her nose slightly at the offending scent. She observed her surroundings, figuring out who woke in the same place.

Name: Lavenderpaw
Team: Periwinkle
HP: 20/20
SP: 80/80

Lavenderpaw woke with the fishy smell of mud in her nose. She looked around, assessing the situation.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3545

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 18:57

Name:Nightstar
Team: Blue
HP:120
SP:300

Blue eyes flickered open as a slight breeze ruffled her long fur. The wind carried the unfamiliar sent of water, but also held the scent of ShadowClan. Immediately on guard, the she-cat rose to her paws, and glanced around the clearing. It seems there were other cats too at this heavily scented ShadowClan area. With a serious tone, she called out to the other cats within the area, "Come. Let us look around. I don't believe that any of us know our way around."

Name:Bristlefur
Team:Green
HP:80
SP:240

Bristlefur woke to stale air. Confused he opened his eyes to take a look around, only to be greeted by darkness, only able to make out the outlines of other cats who seemed to just be waking up as well. 'Where am I?'

Name:Splotchfur
Team:Gold
HP:60
SP:200

Fish. Splotchfur's worst nightmare. She hated fish. They were slimy, they smelled bad, and to be honest...they never even tasted that good. But she woke up from her seemingly endless sleep to that. The stench of fish. Dark blue eyes opened wide and then narrowed in distaste. Drawing herself to her paws, she took a glance around, noting the other cats. And one who looked much like the RiverClan leader when she was just a new warrior. 'Hadn't he died or something? The she-cat brushed it off. What really was important is figuring out where she was. Splotchfur could assume this was a RiverClan camp of some sort...Scratch that. What was most important right now was getting the stench out of her fur. Sitting down, she began the long process of grooming herself.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]   The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle Royale [SITE-WIDE TOPIC]
Page 1 of 1