Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Abandoned brothers (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Abandoned brothers (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 8:48

The moon gleamed onto two tom kits, laying on a pile of moss, abandoned by their mom in the forest. The night was clear and beautiful, with a slight breeze gently ruffling the leaves on trees and the fur of these two kits. One of the kits, a long-furred red colored guy with handsome yellow eyes, stirred awake. The long-furred brown tabby with a white muzzle and green eyes soon followed him. "Red, where are we?" Asked the tabby. "I'm not sure, soar. But wherever we are, I Think we should wait for momma to come and get us," Replied Red. Soar sat up and looked around. The forest was eerie and creepy, filled with badgers and foxes who were nocturnal and would eat them. Red huddled closer to his brother, hopeful that their mother or someone would come and take them home, where it was safe and comfortable.

Abandoned brothers (closed) Image13

Abandoned brothers (closed) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 22:44

Duskfall was on a night patrol that was rather standard, nothing unusual and the sky was even clear so visibility was great. That was when near the owl tree he scented rogues, he broke away from his patrol to follow up on the scent, when he came across the two kits. He scented for the she-cat who'd kitted them, but the scent was stale. It was clear they'd been abandoned.

The Duskfall from a several moons ago before he'd met Softsong or had kits with her would have most likely left them for the forest to claim. Rogues, even kits, couldn't be fully trusted, however as a father of three, he could hardly leave the kits to die in the woods. With a sigh, he approached the tiny kits. One of them was a ginger tom and the other a tabby tom. Young, and healthy, they weren't beyond saving.

"Hello, little ones." He purred soothingly as he stepped into their line of sight. The couldn't be more than three moons old, and even though the night wasn't as cold as Leafbare nights, the kits needed warmth and milk. "Are you alone?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 3:27

Red cowered back at the big cat who approached. The scent coming off of Duskfall wasn't like one he had smelled before. All he remembered was the scent of his mom's milk and of rouges. Despite Duskfall's big apperance and many battle scars, Red knew that he had to take on the responsibility of caring for his little brother, which meant to be brave when Soar wasn't...or did it? The tom opened his mouth to answer, but the brown tabby spoke before Red could.

"Nope, I'm not alone. I nave my brother with me," Soar purred. It was obvious that Soar was the more outgoing one. "But we don't have anyone else with us. We think if we just wait here, our mommy will return and take us home." He looked over Duskfall. He was big and scary, but seemed really nice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 2:38

Hearing the brown tabby's words hurt a little, the way he was firmly believing that their mother would come back for them. No she-cat would leave her kits unattended at night, not even a rogue. With badgers, foxes, and owls all looking for an easy meal, no kitten would survive the night. The ginger tom kit looked wary of him, but Duskfall knew if he left them it would be a death sentence. Perhaps the she-cat was dead or unable to come tonight, but it wasn't a risk he would take.

"How about you come and stay with my mate for the night? It's cold and dangerous in these woods. I'm sure your mother wouldn't want you two to be snatched up by an owl." He offered the kits, he kept his tone light, as if it wasn't a big deal. But Duskfall knew he was going to have to play his cards carefully to keep the toms, he already copped some flack for taking in a Skyclan she-cat as a mate. "It'll just be for the night and we can come back tomorrow to see if your mother came back."

OOC: How do you want to go from here?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 3:27

OOC: um...I guess they can just go to the camp and talk to the leader about the kits staying.

IC: Soar took up Duskfall's suggestion right away. "Okay! It's a little scary here, so lets go back to your mate." He stood up and beckoned with his tail for Red to follow. "C'mon, Red! It'll be fun! I'm sure momma will come back eventually. This nice cat and his mate will watch us until then," he said to his brother

Red was a little hesitant at first, but he got up and followed right behind his brother. He felt like he should look out more for Red and start acting like a better and braver older brother. Soar needed someone to look up to. The ginger tom went in front of Soar, then looked back at Duskfall to lead the way.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 15:34

OOC: I'll ask Rose to join this post

"Well then, come along." Duskfall slowed his pace so the boys could keep up, but he wanted to be in camp as soon as possible. The kits were too young to be in the forest at night, and they were near Owl tree, which was a concern. Hopefully the Owl would be off somewhere else tonight, he thought to himself as he took a widest possible detour around the tree towards camp.

Once he got to camp with the kits, he told them to stay put before racing off to the Leader's den to speak to Spottedstar about letting the young ones stay. They were young enough that they could be taught the ways of the clan, but the final decision was up to their leader.

"Spottedstar? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 16:32

Stirring in her sleep to the sound of someone calling her, she woke up and whispered out "Yes, im coming out" she stretched slowly and padded out.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 17:15

Red waited paitently, frightened by the cat whom Duskfall called Spottedstar. All her battle scars made him coward back. He didn't really want his pelt to become like that, but he would do whatever it took to be accepted into Duskfall's home and have his mother come back.

Soar pressed close to his brother, frightened from the she-cat also. The place reeked of many different scents, much different smells then what he remembered faintly from his old home and his mother. Oh, how he hoped she came back soon. Until then, he had to prove himself loyal to this place...whatever this place was.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 18:32

"I found a pair of tom-kits near Owl tree." Duskfall spoke plainly, stating all the facts so Spottedstar could be as informed as possible when making the decision. He trusted his leader would do what was best by the clan and by Starclan. The next part he deliberately spoke softer so the kits wouldn't overhear. "The nest they were in looked abandoned and the mother's scent was stale. They were at risk of being taken by the Owl or attracting badgers/foxes to our territory so I brought them here. The kits seem hopeful, but I don't think the she-cat that bore them will be coming back. The place they were left is a patrol route used by our clan. I suspect they were deliberately abandoned in a place they'd be easily found."

Looking over his shoulder at the two kits, he sighed. "What do you think we should with them? Softsong and I can take them in, but do you think they could become Thunderclan cats? It's Newleaf so food isn't a problem, and they're young, but that doesn't mean they'll accept our ways. Spottedstar, I ask for your judgement."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 6:25

Taking in all the information, Spottedstar was reminded of her adopted kits that have also disappeared. Her motherly side was immediately saying to give them a chance and to might even take them in herself. But for one, she wasn't ready for that responsibility, and it was her job as leader to think things through and not react on a whim. "I understand, I have no problem taking them in, as long as no she-cat will come tearing into camp and attacking cats for her kits back. If we do take them in, I want one extra patrol going near the Owltree to check for any new scents." Turning her soft amber gaze to the kits, she shook her long soft fur and motioned them over with her tail. "I want to speak to them also."

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 8:59

Red felt a little more relaxed at Spottedstar's soft eyes. They made her look a lot nicer. Nudging his brother to come with him, Red slowly padded over to the leader at the motion of her tail. His golden eyes glowed faintly with curiosity as he wondered what she had to talk to him and Soar about.

The brown tabby followed his brother. "Okay," he said. This seems like a nice she-cat, he thought. This looks like a nice place to live. Mum is going to be proud once she finds out we joined a group of cats, he thought. He wasn't ready to accept that his mom had probably died. He pushed up against his brother for comfort, longing the smell and love of his mom.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 9:49

At the sound of voices, Flamekit woke up slowly. Unfamiliar scents reached his scent glands. His mother was sound asleep with his littermates snuggled against her. Flamekit stretched, and padded around the sleeping bodies of the nursery and peered through the brambles of the nursery. He couldn't see well through them, but he could make out two small, cowering shapes. Spottedstar and Duskfall was with them. Flamekit shrugged. Those kits weren't part of ThunderClan, but he believed he could make friends with them easily if they stayed. But then he thought of how the kits might not stay. That changed his mind. The kits might want to stay more if they saw how nice he was. So he pushed his way through the nursery brambles and walked toward the four cats in the camp clearing.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 10:44

OOC: Sorry Flamekit, but this is a closed topic. It's for me, Rose, and Kisichu only.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:03

"Are you willing to accept this clans ways and rules? Because however long you stay here, you will follow our rules. And if you stay here permanently, I want you to know you will be accepted as long as you follow the rules." she paused for a second not wanting to overwhelm the kits. But she had only one more thing to say. "And as for your mothers disappearance. I want you to know, if she doesn't return, please don't be upset. Im not saying to either get your hopes up or down, but please be open to both ideas of what happened."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 16:43

Duskfall watched on calmly, Spottedstar was a wise leader and he had every bit of faith she'd be fair to the kits. He kept himself from becoming too attached the kits, knowing that ultimately there was a chance the pair would return to their mother, should she come back. However if they became true members of Thunderclan, he was prepared to father them and teach them the ways of their mighty clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned brothers (closed)   Abandoned brothers (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned brothers (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next