Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 12:24

Gingerpaw had promised to go fishing for her clan. The river was cold as it touched her pelt. It was dangerous to glide in the river, especially before night came and in the dead of leaf-bare. No one was with her but one and they had ran off. She saw a rock as she was swimming and quickly avoided it. She saw a fish and happily snapped it in her jaws. She swam back to the shore, but suddenly, the current picked up. The moon had begun to become clear now and clouds cast over the already dark skies. Scared, the young apprentice struggled to swim ashore. With a large wave, the current carried her to the rock. It was now facing her, the point ready to kill her. She gasped, the fish in her jaws still and suddenly everything went dark. And the fish was left sitting lifelessly on the rock next to the dying apprentice. She opened her eyes weakly and saw a sparkling moon and closed her eyes a second after, hoping someone would get her home soon so she would awaken. "Please.. Help.."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 0:01

Wailingpaw had been hunting alongside Gingerpaw in a hunting patrol. Naturally he'd gone on his own way to track down a magpie that was feasting on worms in the ground. After a successful hunt, he decided to track down Gingerpaw when he noticed the faint scent of blood in concern. He tracked her scent to the gorge when the tang of blood sharpened and he grew concern.

When he spotted the apprentice lying motionless on a rock, he raced down the slopes, paws dislodging rocks as he skidded down the slopes. He lunged into the water, reaching the apprentice, and grasping her by the scruff. He pulled her into the water, dragging her through the currents onto the shoreline. Only then did he let her go to place both paws over her bleeding wound, while his tongue licked frantically to dry her. "Gingerpaw. Oh god. Say something."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 8:19

Gingerpaw had closed her eyes, but opened them to see Wailingpaw. She smiled weakly. "Just grab the stupid fish." She laughed, hit him gently on the head, and closed her eyes.
Her smile faded and blood oozed out of her mouth. Her heart raced before slowing to a stop. She was dead.

And she had a crush on Wailingpaw, that no one knew.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 20:44

"Don't you die on me!" Wailingpaw meowed frantically, he felt her last breath leave her, but couldn't help shaking her. Gingerpaw couldn't be dead. She was his friend, a fellow apprentice. How could this happen?

Torn by grief, he yowled loudly for all to hear his pain. She was gone. Gingerpaw was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 14:29

OOC: Let's say she isn't quite dead yet

With a final breath, she mewed quietly, "You know.. W-Wailingpaw, I did always like you.." She smiled, her eyes still closed. With a sigh, she opened them to see him wailing in grief. She shifted herself a bit before relaxing and letting her life leave her, smile still visible slightly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:10

OOC: Haha okay

"And you can still like me, and be with me. Please Gingerpaw. Hold on." He nudged her fur with his muzzled, he wanted to believe she'd make it, but the truth was that he knew there was nothing to be done. All he could do was sit beside his friend and watch her die. It was bitter moment as he envisioned a life they could have had together. Maybe they would have ended up as mates. Maybe they would have had beautiful kits that her tricoloured fur, and his blue eyes. There was a whole future they could have had, but it was all lost.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:26

"I'm sorry.. G-goodbye.." She said weakly and closed her eyes, letting herself die. "I'll miss you, but.. But I'll watch over you, my litter mates, family, Icepaw too.. Now I'll be with my mother.." Tears slowly streamed from her eyes as she let out her final words: "Good.. Goodbye.."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:40

"Goodbye, Gingerpaw. May you hunt with Starclan. And one day, I will join you, and we'll be together." Wailingpaw gasped out, barely holding himself together as he tenderly licked the dying apprentice. He felt as though he'd never recover from this moment, the overwhelming sadness and grief. She was too young. And he felt crushing sorrow at the knowledge that he'd never get to become a warrior with her, share their warrior's vigil, or anything. But they would be together one day in Starclan, and that had to be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)   When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

When you say goodbye, I say hello (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1