Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Basking in sickness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Basking in sickness Empty
PostSubject: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 12:36

Shimmerpaw lay on the edge of the camp, soaking up the winter sun. Evenh ouch it was leaf-bare, the sun was still warm and she loved laying in it. A cough came from her mouth. It wasn't as violent as greencough, but she had whitecough. The was tired from not being able to sleep at night. First of all, it was hard to sleep when you keep coughing. Second of all, it's even harder to sleep when a bunch of other cats are coughing around you and keeping you up. Shimmerpaw had gotten news of rouges spotted on the territory, so she was worried that they would attack while the clan was weak, or even worse, another clan attacks. Who knows, the other clans might be having the same ilness problem. As she coughed again, she smelled another cat near-by. She turned to see who it was.

Basking in sickness Image13

Basking in sickness Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 14:03

"Hi Shimmerpaw." Gingerkit said, groggily. "Did you hear what Sunstar said? Rogues might be on our territory. I heard a Windclan kit was stolen a few days ago!" She squeaked, but coughed. She had whitecough.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 15:08

Shimmerpaw smiled as Gingerkit came over. "Hi there, Gingerkit," She said. "I did hear what Sunstar said. It's a shame about that Windclan kit. We won't let anyone get ahold of our kits," She said. Shimmerpaw noticed the kit's cough. "Are you alright? You must have whitecough. Don't worry, I have it to." Shimmerpaw coughed as she finished her sentance.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 7:48

Gingerkit nodded. "Yeah, I have Whitecough." As if proving her point, she coughed. "Blah." She groaned. She didn't know what herbs were right and Sparrowpaw was out. She sighed and stared at her paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:37

Shimmerpaw thought for a moment. "Well, because we're sick, it doesn't mean we can't do anything fun. Do you know anything we can do that doesn't involve much running?" The she-cat asked. If they ran a lot, it would make them cough more and hard to breathe.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 14:52

"Well.. We could play.." She thought of different games."I.. I don't know..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 17:36

Shimmerpaw sighed. "There has to be something we could do." She thought hard, trying to think of a game or something. "Hmm...Gingerkit, have you ever wondered what it was like to fish?" She asked. Shimmerpaw knew a little stream which ran right outside of camp. She could take the kit there because it was close enough and she would be supervising. Shimmerpaw coughed a little.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 17:38

"Yeah! I've always wondered!" She exclaimed.

OOC short post is short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 18:16

Shimmerpaw stood up, stretching her legs. "Well, you're in luck! Follow me." She started padding to the camp entrance, looking behind her to see if Gingerkit was coming. "I can take you to a little stream just outside of camp where you can try fishing for minnows."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 18:18

"Cool!" Gingerkit mewed, padding after her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basking in sickness   Basking in sickness Empty

Back to top Go down

Basking in sickness
Page 1 of 1