Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eek! Help me! (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
Shadow
⚡SilverHawk⚡
Alastine
Cat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Eek! Help me! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 20:05

Dapplepelt was strolling through the forest until he noticed Fourtrees was ahead of him. With a happy smile, he saw mouse. What luck! Pouncing onto it, he felt something sink into his back. "Huh?" He saw a dark furred cat growling. "You're on Shadowclan territory, Dapplepelt. And this is payback for what you did to me on the Thunderpath. And Fennelcloud, too." The sinking feeling went deeper, and he whipped around. Darkpaw! He growled, baring his teeth. "End of the line, Thunderclan cat." Dapplepelt backed away. "Don't do this. Warriors aren't meant to kill! " Dapplepelts eyes widened. "Have you not heard? I was not born a Shadowclan cat." With a quick snap of his jaws, Darkpaw ripped Dapplepelts life away. Dont do this... he fell to the ground, and his eyes closed. Darkpaw walked away, and wiped his paws. He began to run off, showing no trace of his enemy's murder.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 14:48

Gingerleaf was taking a stroll in the territory. Her mind was swirling in her head. Her kits... her clan... her mate. A terrible scent hit her nose as soon as she took another step. Her heartbeat quickened as she recognized the scent. Oh no! It can't be! The she cat ran to the spot and saw her mate, lying there dead. A shriek came from her jaws when she pressed her head on his face. Ignoring the dead scent, she yowled out loud. "Oh Dapplepelt! Why did you-- Her eyes drift to her mate's back. The scent of ShadowClan touched her nose and an angry growl escaped her throat. "Who did this? When I find out, I will shred his fur off! What am I going to tell my kits?!" The calico she cat told her thoughts loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptySun 25 Jan 2015 - 9:50

FeatherPool darted through the forest after hearing shreking from a cat. As she saw DapplePelt with GingerLeaf above him. "What happened?" She approached GingerLeaf and sniffed DapplePelt's body. "I smell ShadowClan! Those crow-food eaters! We must tell SpottedStar most likely she will attack them for this!"
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015 - 17:32

"Where in Starclan could he have gotten off to?" It had been a little while since Fennelcloud saw Blackpaw. She wasn't exactly following him but he wasn't in camp. Oh well. She needed a little walk anyway. After visiting a couple of times, she found that she grew very fond of Fourtrees, enjoying the fresh scents of the large trees that surrounded the clearing. Although, as soon as she walked through the bushes into the clearing, all she saw were three Thunderclan cats, one not moving. What happened? Was that cat... dead? "Dear Starclan! What happened?" she asked in disbelief, looking at the unmoving body of Dapplepelt before her eyes shot around towards Gingerleaf and Featherpool, suddenly becoming wary of how outnumbered she was.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 15:49

Gingerleaf faced her old friend. "Yes, we shall do this once and for all! When I find him, ohh! I will shred his body to pieces and feed them to the crows!" She turned her head and saw a ShadowClan cat when she heard a new voice. The scent of ShadowClan hit her nose and caused her to get angry. The she cat let out an angry snarl and narrowed her eyes into slits. "My mate is dead," she spat. "and it's all because of one of you ShadowClan fleabags!" Anger and grief flowed through her as she said her last words with sorrow. "What am I going to tell our kits?!"
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 16:07

Cobaltfire had been on a hunting trip, but so far, had no luck. Commotion made her prick her ears forward, and her attention was drawn towards several cats ahead, and what looked like... a body? With the realization of what the situation may be, she slowly made her way over to the group, unsure if she would be intruding or not.

Scarletpaw too, was hunting. She was ready to pounce, but a raised voice scared away her prey. Spitting, she looked around for the source of the voice, and headed closer to Fourtrees. She smelled Fennelcloud, some ThunderClan cats, and maybe a wisp of fresh WindClan scent. But underlying the fresh cat scent, was the smell of death. With her figuring it out, she hurriedly went closer to find Fennelcloud outnumbered, and a WindClan cat on the outskirts, unsure whether to join in.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015 - 11:13

ooc; why even live

Eek! Help me! (OPEN) PDt1Qqd Eek! Help me! (OPEN) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 5:47

FeatherPool hissed at the ShadowClan cats and said. "Your murderers! We'll make sure you pay for killing DapplePelt." She growled and then turned to ThunderClan territory. "Ill fetch a patrol!" She raced off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 6:24

OOC: Wow my death is going to start a war.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 8:07

With this development, Scarletpaw quickly went to stand beside Fennelcloud. She wanted to help her clanmate, although getting reinforcements might be a good idea as well. Fleeing might also be a good option.

Cobaltfire watched Featherpool race off into ThunderClan territory to get more cats for a battle. She still hung back, watching from afar, wondering if she should just leave them at it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 16:47

Fennelcloud turned her attention to Gingerleaf as a bunch of random cats entered, saw the scene, and left within a moment. "Wait.. what? What are you talking about?" she asked. "No one in Shadowclan would ever do this! We keep to ourselves! If a Shadowclan cat did do this, they must have had a very good reason!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 17:45

"Yes, a very good reason they must have." A muscular honey colored she-cat with a few scars said. She stepped up to the cats quickly, claws and all. She quickly licked her paw and flicked it over a few strands of stray fur. "Name's Honeydrop." She said to the cats who didn't know her. "Well, I know I don't know you all, but I'd say this was indeed no accident. And I'm sorry to say, sugar, but he does have Shadowclan scent on him." She said to Fennelcloud as she sniffed him quickly. "As good as my nose can smell these days being crowded up in them nursery, I'd say it was Dapplepelt's enemy." She looked at Dapplepelt, examining every clue. "I'd hereby say these marks were made by an apprentice." She growled lightly. "And who do we know thats small, or at least as small claws?" The she-cat was an excellent mystery solver and could figure out who stole prey in a snap. "Hmm. I found some fur here." She said quickly, showing them some grey and black fur stuck on a branch. "Now, Fennelcloud, I may or may not have been there at the Thunderpath.. Not saying I was but things do.. Get around fast. And I'd say this cats lookin' for revenge." Mysteriously, some cat could say there was naughtiness, evil, maybe even mishcheviousness in her eyes, but no one could tell. But, even though she seemed to be fine with his death, she was secretly deeply saddened because this had been her uncle and she knew not much of him and was just about to find him to have a quick chat with him that sunny day when she followed out Cobaltfire to see where her good friend was heading. But when she saw him dead she hid, and then she came out when Shadowwhisper had the nerve to say such a thing. Did she even know her clan?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 18:34

Cobaltfire quickly followed Honeydrop from hiding, going to stand by her friend's side. She wasn't about to leave her to stand up to the ShadowClan cats alone.

Scarletpaw watched as this Honeydrop cat started listing off details about Dapplepelt's murderer. She smelled the scent herself, but she was attempting to deny that her clanmate did it, and Darkpaw at that! A fellow apprentice! But no matter what, she would stand up for her clan. Another cat slid out of the shadows to stand beside Honeydrop in support.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyThu 5 Feb 2015 - 5:08

BlackClaw soon joined the scuffle near the FourTrees. "Is a cat from every clan here?" He eyed them all then saw the body of a cat. "What happened here?" Sniffing the cat he growled. "We should all have been in our clan territories this might have never happened. Is someone fetching their leader?" Things would be resolved quickly if a leader got there.
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgirl04

Warriorcatgirl04

Clan/Rank : October 20
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) EmptyMon 23 Feb 2015 - 20:15

"STOP!" A skinny white she-cat bounded to stand, bristling, in the center of the commotion. "WARRIORS OF ALL THE CLANS, I SAID STOP!" she yowled again swishing her long white tail wildly and angrily. "I may no longer be a Clan cat, but every cat in the forest knows this is WRONG. A ShadowClan cat did this, but that does not make it the other cat's fault! Act like the noble cats you are!" She screeched, her green eyes glowing in rage and fury. "Look at the moon! Clouds have begun to cover it! StarClan is angry at you mouse-brains! Bringing the fight to a place of peace! THUNDERCLAN! Your "Dapplepelt" was a kind warrior, but that is NOT an excuse to hurt anycat! SHADOWCLAN! You know your ClanMate did it! Stop lying! I've seen him fleeing, you can't deny it! "Darkpaw" broke the code! STOP THIS SILLY FEUD!" She yowled, and as Spark did, a strong scent of SkyClan clung to her as a starry cat stood beside her. It looked very angry, and it's lips were drawn into a snarl. "This is not what StarClan wants! Don't you see that!?" The starry cat left, still snarling, into the skies, but SkyClan scent still clung to the apprentice aged loner. Strong SkyClan scent.

OOC: I'm planning to hope this impresses somecat of the Clans and they direct her to SkyClan/take her to their Clan cuz I'm a planning :000

OOC: Two words: I'm proud :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eek! Help me! (OPEN)   Eek! Help me! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eek! Help me! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next