Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

more friends (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

more friends (open) Empty
PostSubject: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 15:25

blazingpaw needs more friends. so imma open some spots for his friendo. come and give blaze a kick in the nuts some good friends.

Leafpaw -ATTAK3-

the Hawk + Falcon duo -JUGHEAD-

Maplecloud -MALPE-

Smokecloud + Wrenkit -DEWBERRIES-

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

more friends (open) 9879156more friends (open) 9877833more friends (open) 9877898more friends (open) 9884046

Last edited by bertie beetle on Thu 22 Jun 2017 - 15:03; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 15:33

I'd give you Sunny but she has friends and crushes on both (Lucky Clearpaw and Hawkpaw amiright?) and was taken by the mist. Leafpaw is a lonely boy tho, why don't you hang out with him?

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 16:10

kewl nachos, i'll add em'

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

more friends (open) 9879156more friends (open) 9877833more friends (open) 9877898more friends (open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 19:31

Falconpaw can stippity step into this cewl group.

*Chucks Hawkpaw too because.. I dunno.*

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 19:48

If warriors are allowed, you could add Maplecloud~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 23:23

sure! yes, warriors are allowed.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 13:49

Why not throw Smokecloud and Wrenkit(unborn) in there. When she becomes an apprentice Wrenkit might act like a 'jerk' friend if ya know what I mean.

:3
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 15:02

cool, added 'em

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more friends (open)   more friends (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

more friends (open)
Page 1 of 1