Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little bit of Fun [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Little bit of Fun [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 20:50

It was a freezing night as Fennelcloud frigidly made her way to Fourtrees. She really had no business here other than she wanted some time to get away from the worries of trying to find prey for Shadowclan or doing border patrols. Of course, she was also hoping that she was going to be alone. She really didn't want to deal with any other clan cats, but she was in neutral territory. At the same time, Fennelcloud couldn't help but look around for any kind of prey that could be in the area. As long as she didn't leave the large clearing, she was good since all of the clan territories started farther out. Anything caught here was fair game... at least, she thought. Not that it mattered. She highly doubted anything was here anyway. Walking around with the crunching of snow and ice under her feet, she took a quick look up to the dark sky and the bright stars through the large oaks covered in snow and icicles that hung dangerously above her. Getting too caught up in it, though, she barely heard the rustling in the distance of underbrush at the edge of the clearing. Almost jumping out of her skin with her hackles raised and claws out, she stared at the spot that moved. "W-Who's there? Show yourself!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptySat 20 Dec 2014 - 2:59

Jayclaw's fur was lightly covered with the white frosty snow as he pushed himself through the underbrush, the grey warrior himself was startled when he saw Fennelclouds eyes bulging out of her sockets in alarm.
His whiskers nearly twitched in amusement though as he watched the young warrior, it was absolutely great that Fennelcloud had been made a warrior after all she had been a very bright kit and apprentice.  A mused smirk curved on Jayclaws face as he spoke, "Hey Fennelcloud, I apologize I didn't mean to startle you." the warrior said gently blinking his eyes.
His gaze drifted off for a minute glancing at the dark sky that was beautifully decorated with the starclan warriors watching over them, then he glanced back over at his paws where he had caught a fresh bird that seemed to have trouble migrating. "The nights really beautiful today isn't it?" the warrior mewed his blue eyes peering back at the sky "so what are you doing here tonight? "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptySat 20 Dec 2014 - 19:36

When the she-cat saw that it was only Jayclaw, she quickly calmed down, licking the fur down on her chest and back before turning back to the Shadowclan warrior. When he asked about what she was doing here, she quickly raised her head to try to make it look like she had just kind of wandered here rather than it actually being her intent. "Oh.. uh, nothing really," she mewed, walking closer to Jayclaw. She had never really talked to the warrior, but they were clan mates. She needed to know everyone better. Besides, she had to take care of them somehow and how could she do that if she didn't know any of them? "I was trying to hunt in the territory and couldn't find much, so I thought I'd try to come here. It is neutral territory after all. I can't get in trouble for it." she paused for a moment, suddenly second-guessing herself. "Right?" He would know. He'd been around longer that she had.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 22:50

As he listened to Fennelcloud he nodded, "It's fine to be here, after all the clans need to meet here every moon in peace." the warrior cocked his head at her second response his whiskers twitching with slight amusement. Leaf-bare has always been difficult for all of the clans, with no prey to hunt because they all hid or migrate, and the dangerous and serious threat of Green cough."Well how thoughtful of you, shadowclan is lucky to have such a warrior hunt alone in the night to search for prey." Jayclaw mewed as he glanced around at the dark sky that was filled with bright starclan warriors. "Do you mind if i join you on your hunt Fennelcloud? then we could head back to camp together. The warrior asked in question the snow crunching underneath his paws as he padded closer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 20:52

She really wasn't expecting company but the thought made her slightly more relieved. Being her by herself was relaxing in a way, but what would have happened if someone from another clan came up? Would she have to fight them? Thankfully that question didn't have to be answered because it was only Jayclaw, thank Starclan. "I don't mind! I could use some company... or someone to challenge," she mewed teasingly, turning straight towards him with a mischievous look in her green eyes. Swinging her tail back and forth, she glanced around quickly to get a look at her surroundings. "How about the first one to catch something wins? Just a quick game, nothing too hard."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 23:07

When Fennelcloud mentioned something about a competition, Jayclaw tilted his head in interest, the warriors dark blue eye's sparking."Alright Fennelcloud i'll take you on in a challenge but if i win would you let me pick my prize?" Jayclaw mewed as his claws sinked into the snow his nose starting to taste the frosty air for fresh scents of any kind of prey, though the warrior wasn't so great at hunting a challenge was indeed a challenge and being the kind of cat that Jayclaw was he wouldn't lose so easily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 23:23

Giving him a nod in agreement, she crouched down in front him him, also flashing in a grin. "You're on, but don't think it will be easy Jayclaw! You might be older but I can do just as well as you can!" she meowed, suddenly remembering to keep her voice down. She was supposed to win, not scare all the prey away. Standing back up, she opened her mouth slightly to make sure she was getting all of the scents around her. Unfortunately, for a first whiff, all she smelled were the oak trees around her and occasionally Thunderclan when the wind whipped towards them from the forest territory. There didn't really seem to be a whole lot around here. With an ear twitch giving away just a hint of uncertainty, she puffed out her chest and began to walk to the other side of the clearing. "Just remember, I'm gonna win."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 23:53

A sudden rush of excitment bubbled slowly inside of Jayclaw, though the tom wasnt very fond of hunting what he did like was winning, he liked the rush and thrill of being able to pull something off when everyone doubted you, however this time it was different. Jayclaw didnt care at all if he won or lose spending time with Fennelcloud would always brighten up his mood. The sound of determantion made a purr rumble through his throat, "I sure would like too see you try Fennelcloud. Jayclaw mewed teasingliy as he lowered himself into a crouch. "Whenever your ready. the warrior whispered as his dark blue eyes only looked forward "but remember to be careful.

Last edited by Crystal (Crys) on Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 20:44

"Ha! I'm always careful!" she mewed as she prepared herself to get ready. Crouching down and making sure she was in the perfect position to start hunting, she looked around to see if there was any kind of advantage around the clearing. There wasn't a whole lot of brush to hide in and the trees were barren as well except for the snow that hung heavily on each branch. The only way to keep quiet was to take as light and as slow of steps as possible unless everything in the forest wanted to hear every footstep the she-cat took. This might end up being a little more difficult than she was originally planning it to be. Oh well. That just made it more fun. "Alright, one... two... three..." she said, preparing for the contest to start. "Go!" And off she went, sniffing the air like no tomorrow trying to find any hint of a bird or squirrel that might be hiding up in the trees. At this point, a stray lizard or mouse would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 20:55

Jayclaws eyes darted around the clearing of the fourtrees he had no idea how he was going to find some prey in an area that had such a strong Odour since all of the clans meet up here all he could do was phone some unlucky mouse had scurried in looking for some seeds. Or a mousebrained bird to swoop in and perch on one of the branches of the extremely tall trees.

As Fennelcloud began counting Jayclaw's ears swerved backwards. ""Bring it! he hissed softly, by the time when she had counted from three to one she had already gone dashing off some place Jayclaw blinked "Shes fast.. the warrior had thought before he went sprinting off in directions opposite of her his muzzle trying to find a scent of some sort any sort of prey would be good enough to win this competion. Now where was the stupid food at anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:15

Quickly looking around, Fennelcloud kept sniffing the air trying to find any trace of any kind of food, but her panicky movements were making it really difficult for her to keep quiet. Her mind was racing at this point, though. The thrill of competition flowed through her like adrenaline. She had to beat Jayclaw. She couldn't lose to him, even if he was older and probably better at hunting! She just couldn't lose. Her competitive spirit always made it hard for her to accept defeat no matter what the situation was. At this point, though, she couldn't find a thing. After only a few minutes, she called towards Jayclaw. "Find anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:31

As Jayfeather continued with his search, he carefully continued down the snowy trail of a mouse scent. Being very cautious of where he had stepped so he wouldn't startle off the prey, his ears perked as he saw the mouse scrabble away at the snow probably searching for some food hurried under it. In the distance he could hear Fennelclouds voice though it sounded like a whisper from where he was at. He didn't say a word, he couldn't the warrior was busy at stalking his mouse and winning this competion.

After a few very close moments Jayclaw was about a mouse tail lentgh away from his goal, the mouse. The mouse was the prize and one thing was for sure. Jayclaw had his blue eyes all over the prize. When the finail moment was right he pounced, though the mouse let out a surprised squeal, it's life was over in a flash no pain to be felt. "Looks like the competion is over!" Jayclaw ccalled out padding out to where both of them had started, a loose limp and lifeless mouse hanging in Jayclaws jaw.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:42

"What?" Fennelcloud called. It was hard to hear him from the distance he was at. Honestly, she didn't even know he had gotten so far away. Going back to where they started, she stared at him in disbelief as he pranced over with a mouse hanging from his jaws. "Wait... You can't be serious," she breathed, her tail dropping into the dirt while her eyes stayed locked on the dead mouse. "How did you find something so quickly? How is that even possible?!" Yep. A lot of disbelief and disappointment but mainly in herself. "I didn't even find anything! There was nothing." Taking a deep breath to calm down, she stuffed her slight irritation and replaced it with a bit of playfulness. "I bet you cheated," she teased. "What's your secret?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 23:49

Jayclaw nodded and dropped the mouse in the snow, grinning at Fennelclouds surprised looks. "Sniff it to beleive it, freshly killed." The warrior mewed taking another look back at the mouse , his blue eyes then looking back to Fennelcloud looking at her with interest. "Here you take the mouse you have been hunting for some prey haven't you?"
The warrior asked curiously cocking his head before he mewed again. "My secret is by being patient and letting the prey come to me, something your father taught me you know when he was my mentor. However that's beside the point I believe since I won this completion you owe me Fennelcloud." Jayclaw said with a pause for a somewhat dramatic or suspensful pause, "You owe me a date I love being with you and I would love to know you better."
The Tom said with a playful grin waiting for her answer even though he knew that she wouldn't be able to resist.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 22:26

Giving the tom a look that pretty much said 'are you serious,' she listened to him go on about his secret to success. Everything that he had listed was something she already knew about, but if he wanted to explain it again, then she was going to let him. "Fine, fine, what is it that you want Jayclaw?" she asked before he gave his answer. Looking up at the tom with surprise.. and shock... and just a little more surprise, she really had no idea that that was the idea he was going to come up with. She really hadn't spoke to him very often (this was probably the first time in quite some time) so this felt like it came out of the blue. "I.. Uh..." And now she couldn't speak. That was also a first. She always seemed to have something to say but not this time. No words could come to her in a fashion of retort. Trying to blink the disbelief out of her eyes, she took a quick breath to calm herself down since her heart suddenly felt like it was racing. "Fine. You won so I can't refuse," she said with a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Besides, that actually sounds like a bit of fun! But! Just so you know, you will not win so easily next time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of Fun [OPEN]   Little bit of Fun [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Little bit of Fun [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next