Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 10:38

Falconstar headed up to the top of the Tallrock and looked down upon his clan with his deep, ageless gaze. The cold weather didn't dampen his spirits at all. "All cats gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 12:27

The calling of Falconstar told her that something was going on, and Willowpaw had groomed herself to look acceptable if by chance she was being made into a warrior. The she-cat had heard from her mentor that she would take her full title soon, unless by chance leadership had been placed in her path. Sitting herself down at an appropriate distance away from the Tall Rock, she awaited eagerly for the news of what was going on, and the reason for the ceremony.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 14:46

Cinderpaw moved out of the apprentices' den and to the gathering.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 8:49

"Cinderpaw, Willowpaw, it is time for both of you to join the ranks of your fellow warriors. From now on, you will be Cinderfoot and Willowbreeze. Continue to make WindClan proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderpaw and Willowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1