Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 15:23

After taking a few deep breaths, the large deputy stepped from the warrior den, trotting to the willow branch of all ceremonies. He clawed up the branch, the engravings mixing with all the others of past leaders. Including Reedstar. Whose newest descendants were becoming apprentices today. So he called out the normal call, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 17:15

Rainstreak trotted into the clearing, fish in her jaws. Looking around, the she-cat spat out the fish and sat down, staring up at Sunfur.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 1:23

Oakkit and Snowkit strut out side by side from the nursery. That yowl could only mean one thing — their ceremony. Sparrowkit had all but confirmed it, when she said she'd be leaving that night with Ebonyleaf. Sparrowkit's going to be medicine cat... Snowkit thought to himself, twitching his tail in anticipation as the willow tree loomed up in front of them. Oakkit had a hungry look in his eyes, and he held his head high, mismatched eyes glittering. And we'll be warriors soon. Who would their mentors be? Would they be trained together? Would they be strict on them? What about their new denmates in the apprentice den? The two kits settled down near the front, and Snowkit licked his paw and ran it over his ear in a last minute grooming. His brother might as well have been carved from stone, but he could hardly sit still. His heart felt like it was about to burst as he stared up at the deputy. C'mon...

Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 20:45

When he finally saw the two kits wander out, the large deputy watched them both before calling out, "Oakkit and Snowkit please step forward."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 15:59

Both brothers stepped out in front before the willow tree, where everyone could see them. Oakkit stared up, meeting Sunfur's gaze, but Snowkit couldn't bring himself to look into his eyes. Instead he focused on the hundreds of claw marks that had raked the bark. How many times had Father scrambled up that? A shiver of excitement and nervousness ran through him. I'll be the best warrior.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 7 Oct 2014 - 6:50

As both of the apprentices stepped forward, Sunfur thought momentarily to the thought of mentors before he called out the ceremonial words. "Oakkit, Snowkityou have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Oakpaw and Snowpaw. Oakpaw, I will mentpr you. Snowpaw, your mentor will be Ashcloud.[size]"[/size]
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 7 Oct 2014 - 15:44

Rainstreak cheered happily. "Congratulations Oakpaw, Snowpaw!" she called warmly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 9 Oct 2014 - 14:45

OOC: I didn't see this, or else I would've replied earlier. Woops. ;A;

IC: Oakpaw shot to his paws as soon as he heard of his mentor, but Snowpaw was rooted to the ground, numb from excitement and a dash of envy. His brother, Oakpaw, the most charming of the siblings, the most handsome, the biggest, the strongest, the fastest... and he was getting their future leader as a mentor. Snowpaw shook himself back to his senses, trying to push those thoughts away, and scanned the crowd for his new mentor. Good warriors don't envy others...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Oakkit and Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1