Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 7:19

Fangkit crouched with her green eyes narrowed. "Hmm..." she mewed. Scenting Spiderkit was easy, since they smelled sort of the same. She smiled and ran for the shadows, leaping over Spiderkit. "Gotcha!" She whispered, tagging his chest. The kit ran away, towards Swiftkit.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 7:22

Swiftkit saw Fangkit. She crouched in the shadow. "Wait!" She called. "Time out! I'm hurting!" She called her back still hurt from the fall. She sat down. She wanted to play, she was just hurting too much. She tried not to act Drama-like, so she sat down but didn't pout.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 7:38

Fangkit dashed toward her. "I'm not it, and are you okay?" She meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 7:42

Scarletpaw run across the clearing to Swiftkit. She walked towards her to rub her back. "Does it hurt that bad? Do you need to go to the medicine cat?" The last thing this apprentice want is someone getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 8:29

Swiftkit looked up. "I fell off that tree on my back. I thought you guys couldn't get me, but I fell down. Yeah, I think I'll go to the medicine cat..." She said sadly. She wanted to play, but she was hurting too much. Swiftkit sat down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 9:21

Spiderkit got up and ran over. "I knew someone was going to get hurt," he said grumpily. "If only she didn't have to climb up that tree, we would still be playing." He mumbled the last part so low, that it was just barley hear able.

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 Image13

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 11:44

Rainkit caught some of the words: ”If only... wouldn't.... tree...still be playing.." Fangkit rolled her eyes and sat down next to the kit. "Do you think you broke any bones?" She asked, concerned.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 5:47

Stream kit looked at spider kit, a little hurt. "Hey, you can still play! I'll just sit out!" She growled. She turned to Fangkit. "No, I don't think I did. It just aches. But you guys can still play, I'll just do..." She looked around for something to do. "Nothing..." She grumbled. She knew she ruined the game for the others. "Spider kits right. I shouldn't a climbed that tree. I'm just a stupid dumb kitten." She said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Aug 2014 - 6:53

CloudKit bounded over to where he saw a kit fall and said. "Are you okay? I saw you fall from where I was. Do you need help getting to the medicine cat?" He waited for her replie. CloudKit didn't like anyone to be hurt. Then noticing the other kits he said. "Oh I'm CloudKit by the way." He looked at all the kits and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 14:06

Blinking, Swiftkit nodded. "I'll just be going to the medicine cat. Thanks for the help." She told them. "Nice to meet you Cloudkit. The names Swiftkit." She said and trotted to the medicine cat den.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 15:24

CloudKit nodded and said. "Nice to meet you SwiftKit." As she went to the Medicine cat den he followed her. "I'll go with you. To make sure you get there okay. I mean not that you can't." He walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 19:05

Swiftkit nodded. "Thanks, Cloudkit. No that's fine, I don't mind.... It's good to have company... " she stuttered shyly. She bonked her head. She walked to the medicine cats den.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 4:33

CloudKit smiled and nodded letting her go in first. Then following in himself. "yeah company is always good." He looked around for the medicine cat to treat SwiftKit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 5:38

Swiftkit sat in the medicine cat den, looking for the medicine cat, ravenwing. (Ravenwing is the medicine cat, right?) sighing, she let the wind fly in from a crack in the wall of the den. She fell into a soft sleep.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 5:55

(Yeah)
CloudKit looked for RavenWing and trudged all around the den. "She must be out." Walking to where SwiftKit laid he laid down next to her waiting for the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next