Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stranger in ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014 - 8:01

-She flinched and immediately sat down and looked at her paws as her ears lowered. That being the first time she had been scolded since she had left her old home she was slightly startled. After listening to the larger cat she nodded.- "I'm sorry..." -She paused for a moment, and thought back to the last time her father had scolded her and winced before looking up from her paws. As she gave him an answer her eyes barely met his.- "M-my name is Dusk..."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 11:11

-She flinched and immediately sat down and looked at her paws as her ears lowered. That being the first time she had been scolded since she had left her old home she was slightly startled. After listening to the larger cat she nodded.- "I'm sorry..." -She paused for a moment, and thought back to the last time her father had scolded her and winced before looking up from her paws. As she gave him an answer her eyes barely met his.- "M-my name is Dusk..."

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 13:19

"Dusk..." Thrushstar repeated. "Well, Dusk, you followed Badgerpaw back? I'm going to assume you've heard nothing of the clans. I am Thrushstar, leader of Shadowclan. This is only one of the clans in the forest. There are five in total: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Skyclan. But may I ask what you are doing so far from your home?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 9:56

-Dusk nodded at his question and then listened to what he had to say. She then frowned and clamped her mouth shut tightly at Thrushstar's second question, her eyes lowering to her paws. After hesitating she spoke, her voice soft as she rushes out an answer, seeming to stumble over her words. "I did something really bad and they didn't want me there anymore... So I left."

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Aug 2014 - 17:45

"They kicked you out?" He asked, a little surprised by that. What in Starclan could a kit have done to be kicked out of her family? Oh whatever. He supposed that if Starclan didn't want this kit to join, they wouldn't have sent her here in the first place. "What is it that you did to be abandoned by your family?"
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 14:25

Dusk went to speak but stopped herself. ~If I tell him I ran away he might try to send me back..~ She frowned and looked up at the tom before looking away, as she remembered the way her parents had treated her the last time she had seen them. Thinking of that night the somber-hued kit remembered seeing her brother's best friend before she had left and what he had said to her. "Yes they did..." As she said this tears fell from her eyes and she bowed her head a little, trying to hide them from the two toms in front of her.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 21:36

Great. Closing his eyes and letting out a rather loud sigh, Thrushstar looked down at Dusk before turning back to Badgerpaw. "Well, if you so choose, you can stay in Shadowclan. But I will warn you: it will get tough. If you can prove to me that you are loyal to this clan and think of them as your own family and you will protect each and every person from whatever is thrown our way, then you can grow up and become a warrior just as Badgerpaw is about to. It is an honor to earn such a title, but that is only if you think you are good enough for it," he told Dusk with a stern warning in his voice. It wasn't to get onto the kit, it was to make sure she knew what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 12:23

-Dusk looked from Thrushstar to Badgerpaw after she had wiped the tears off her face and she nodded quickly. ~I don't know why, but I trust them.... And there's no way I'm gonna let that furball look down on me.~ She looked at Badgerpaw as she thought this and her eyes narrowed a bit, as the side of her mouth pulled up in a small smirk.- "I want to stay."

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 21:01

Thrushstar nodded, showing that he understood what she said. "Very well, then," He mewed, standing back on his feet and looking up at the stars above them for just a moment before looking back at Dusk. "By the powers of Starclan, I welcome you into Shadowclan. From this day until you are old enough to become an apprentice at six moons, you will be known as Duskkit. I'm sure that Badgerpaw would love to show you to your new home in the nursery," he said, looking at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger in ShadowClan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3