Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stranger in ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

Stranger in ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 0:40

-As Dusk travels into the marshy forest her blue orbs stared straight ahead, only shifting to glare down at the murky water in her path. In the few parts of land that are dry the fluffy-furred she-kit flinches as pine needles crackle under her paws. Continuing to move forward into the shadows of the pine forest the kit catches scent of other cats nearby and her muscles tense as her orbs dart around warily, a quiet hiss escaping her maw.-
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 7:57

Badgerpaw sniffed the air as he caught his toad that he had been stalking. Was that...rouge? He smirked and let out a little laugh. Looks like I'm going to kick some tail and said someone running off our territory. Badgerpaw figured out where the intruder was, and slowly padded to the cat, staying in the shadows. "Get off our land, intruder," he yelled as he jumped in front of the...kit? Badgerpaw was surprised. He didn't know what to do. He looked around for a rouge mother, but couldn't find one. He slowly came nearer. "Why hello, there," he said, a hint of mischief in his voice. "What's your name?" He bent down so that he was eye level with the tiny thing.

Stranger in ShadowClan Image13

Stranger in ShadowClan Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:48

-Dusk jumps at the shout and then hisses loudly at the larger tom-cat. Backing up quickly and glaring at the other cat Dusk speaks softly but harshly. "What's it you you?" -As she speaks she continues to put space between herself in the other cat. In result of not watching where she was going she stepped into a puddle and immediately sunk to her bellyfur in dank, murky water, causing her to quickly step forward with a hiss.- "I hate this swamp...." -She mutters before returning her attention to the tom-cat in front of her.-

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:54

Badgerpaw laughed. "Where is your mother?" He asked calmly. "Did you know that you are trespassing onto clan territory? I might be able to let it slide..."

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:03

-Dusk hesitates at the tom-cats questions and eventually she sits down and glares at him.- "I don't have a mother. Or a father." -After saying this she lifts a paw and rasps her tongue over the appendage, trying to remove the remains of the muddy water from her fur.-

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:12

Badgerpaw cocked his head. "Oh really?" He was thinking about making fun of the orphan, but decided not to, instead he unexpectedly picked up the kit by it's scruff and started heading to camp.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:23

-Dusk let out a high-pitched yowl and unsheathed her claws as she struggled in the tom-cat's grasp, twisting to try to claw at his face and neck. As she does this she lets out another ear-shattering yowl and hisses- "Let me go you fleabag!!!!!!"

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:28

Badgerpaw shrugged "ok," he said through the kit's fur. He dropped him, luckily it was a short fall to the ground. "But I guess you just want to starve to death out here." He started to pad away. "But don't blame me if you get swooped away by a hawk or get eaten alive by a badger or fox."

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:32

-Dusk hisses after the tom- "I can take care of myself you bee brain!" -She then turns and looks around with a huff. Looking around she mutter something about him getting her lost and starts off veering right, not realizing her was just going further into the swamp.-

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:40

Badgerpaw climbed up a dead tree and watched the kit, snickering as she tried to get through the swamp. "Need a little help there, Bee brain?" He asked, imitating the kit's word.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:45

-Dusk looked up and rolls her eyes.- "My name is Dusk, and no, I don't." -She looks around and starts off in a new direction, moving deliberately away from the tree he was in.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:53

Badgerpaw jumped down into a mud puddle, splashing mud all over the kit. "And my name is Badgerpaw, and I can help you and give you a family." He walked in front of the kit and turned to face her. "You can have all the food you want, and all the friends you could want. You'll get a mother and a father, trust me you'll love the place where I'll take you to, only if you want to go. Otherwise I'll let another animal get you and have you for a snack." Badgerpaw wouldn't let this kit leave. For some odd reason, she reminded her of himself. Stubborn and rude.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:58

-As mud covers Dusk she hisses and spins, scratching Badgerpaw on the flank with her small but sharp claws.- "Why won't you leave me alone?! I just wanna be left alone!"

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 10:08

Badgerpaw laughed at the kit's attempt to hurt him. "Listen, kit, I can do much worse to you than a tiny scratch that doesn't even show. If you want to be left alone, then I guess don't follow my sent trail to food and shelter...trust me, you'll miss me when it becomes dark and you are freezing and starving." He then left, this time for good. "Rotten kit doesn't know what's good for her...stupid Dawn." He grumbled to himself as he left to camp.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 10:27

-Dusk nods and turns, padding in the opposite direction from him. As she trudges forward she thinks about the tom and sighs.- "Stubborn just like Shadow....." -She suddenly stops and looks back, before shaking her head and sitting down.- "Why did I say that..." -She frown and sighs.- "This is a bad idea...." -Despite her words she turns and retraces her steps and then follows the tom-cat's scent.-

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content