Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stranger in ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 7:36

As Badgerpaw trudged on, he noticed something...the kit was following him. He smirked and tried to mess up her trail, then hid in a bush, along the path that the kit would follow. This will be fun, he thought as he laughed.

Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 Image13

Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 7:44

-Dusk continues on the trail and suddenly stops as a soft breeze ruffles her fur. She then looks around, standing next to the bush, scenting the air and suddenly peaking into the bush at him.- "The wind isn't doing you any favors right now. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Nice try though."

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 7:49

Badgerpaw laughed and jumped out of the bush. "How do you know so much about wind and scent? That's apprentice knowledge." He shook his head. "Here, follow me. I will lead you to my camp, then see if my leader, Thrushstar, will let you stay.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:02

-She smiles alittle at his comment and speaks quietly as she follows him.- "I've been living on my own for two moon cycles now. If I hadn't learned something in that time I would have been extremely disappointed."

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:07

As they arrived at Shadowclan camp, Badgerpaw looked around for his leader. "You see that pile over there?" He asked Dusk. "It's called the fresh kill pile. Why don't you go over there and have a little snack. Take any food you want," he said as he motioned to the pile with his tail.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:36

-Dusk pads over to the pile and then looks back at Badgerpaw uncertainly before looking at the fresh kill pile, calling out to him.- "A-are you sure?"

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:39

"Of course," he said as he still searched for Thrushstar. Where are you?

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 22:46

-Dusk sniffed at a frog and then a blackbird, poking each and wondering how they had killed them. She then takes a small mouse off the top of the pile and pads away far away from the other cats in the camp. Feeling she was a safe distance away she laid down and took a small bite out of the mouse, chewing slowly as she watches Badgerpaw look for his clan's leader.-

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 5:50

As Badgerpaw looked, he noticed Dusk sitting a little away, chewing on a mouse. He laughed to himself.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 18:03

-Seeing the tom-cat look over and laugh she stiffens and lets out a small hiss as she considers leaving. Looking up at the sky Dusk sighs, seeing the sun has already begun to set, and settles back down to finish her mouse and wait for Badgerpaw to return Thrushstar. "Beebrain...." -She mutters in between bites.-

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 10:46

OOC: just a few pointers, real quick. I like your role playing style, Lostsoulsbleed, but do you mind switching to past tense? Since this site is based on a time long ago, everything is based in the past. Also, (this the site is not necessarily traditional, I will let it go) kits shouldn't really be able to live on their own cx that's why they're kits. They're dependent on their mothers. Technically, they wouldn't last two days out on their own, much less know how to sniff out trails and check the wind. Although I am liking your character ;u; Just thought I would point that out, though. Also, Shadowclan is active at night. Just as a little tip x3

"I see we have another straggler," Thrushstar said, walking into the camp from the entrance. He had just come back from yet another border patrol only to see a strange, small kit eating ravenously from the freshkill pile while Badgerpaw watched over her. Turning to the apprentice, the Shadowclan leader gave him a quizzical look, almost stern. "What is going on here, Badgerpaw?" he asked, not exactly amused that an outsider was eating his food.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 10:59

OCC: Sorry I'm not really used to starting as a kit and when I do start as a kit it's usually at the age of 5 or 6 moons. I'll try harder to make her more kit-like without changing her personality or back story.

-Dusk pushed the mostly eaten mouse away and jumped up, putting distance between her and the much larger cat with a hiss before glaring towards Badgerpaw as she muttered to herself.- "Maybe this really was a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 11:01

Badgerpaw turned to Thrushstar. "Ah yes...well, you see, I found this little rodent wandering around our territory and thought I should see if you would let her stay here...you know, like join the clan. I could take responsibility of her like watch her even though I'm an apprentice, I'm nearing the end of my apprenticeship. Or, someone else...like a queen you know what, you make the decision, your the leader of course." Badgerpaw looked over proudly at Dusk like she was his kit as he finished his sentence. So much like me...

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 13:07

-Dusk scowled and hissed loudly at Badgerpaw.- "Rodent!?! Who are you calling a rodent you mangy flea-bitten fur-ball!?!?!" -She said this quite loudly but refrained from yowling at the top of her lungs only because Thrushstar seemed quite scary and he already seemed disgruntled. After saying this the she-kit tensed and backed up a few steps, fully expecting him or Thrushstar to get angry but being too stubborn to take it back since she had meant every word.-

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Mon 11 Aug 2014 - 7:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 21:22

Oh Starclan... Where were all of these abandoned kits coming from? He had never seen anything like it. He was extremely reluctant to say anything to agreeing to it, but it was against the code to send the kit out on its own. It would die in a matter of days. Yet, he couldn't help but give the kit a very questionable look from the way that she talked to Badgerpaw. It really showed that she was not part of the clans. If anything, she definitely came from a rogue or a loner around the Twoleg Place. Let out a very impatient sigh, he looked back at the kit, the tip of his tail flicking up and down in a sort of annoyance. "Excuse me, you eat our prey, you follow our rules. You will not speak to your elders that way," Thrushstar said calmly with a tinge of sternness in his voice. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in ShadowClan   Stranger in ShadowClan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger in ShadowClan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next