Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dancing With Stars in Her Eyes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Dancing With Stars in Her Eyes. Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With Stars in Her Eyes.   Dancing With Stars in Her Eyes. EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 19:52

Dapplekit opened her eyes and found herself in a dark but light moor, stars dappling the navy blue sky. "Woah...." the plains were the most beautiful thing she had seen. "Anyone else here?" she asked boldly. When she didn't get a reply, she decided to act like a real kit.
She knew the stars were to high up, but she balanced skillfully on her hind legs, trying to catch the stars. In the process, she turned around while balancing on her hind legs. Huh, a new dance! Maybe I could call it... Do The Dapple! "Do The Dapple.." she mumbled, concentrating. She heard someone pad up. Dapplekit looked out of the corner of her eye, and saw a figure approaching. The kit never dropped on her front paws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com

Dancing With Stars in Her Eyes.
Page 1 of 1