Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

War Of The Clans (Please join in)

Go down 
+13
Mud
Dovey(:
Flybot
Darkshadow
BlossomClaw
Rainy
Swifty
Leo
Goldfish
Hawkie
Jay
~Rose blue~
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 8:53

sleepykit turned to look at leopardpaw. "a question for you, do you realize your in riverclan camp?" he continued on. "full of riverclan cats. and riverclan swim. and that water level," he pointed at the river with his paw. "is rising. it rises alot in new leaf. thats why we have floating dens. so unless you want to drown, you better get inside one." he looked behind as waves lapped her paws. you can do what you want with me, besides, its only my camp. and also, look at the nursery, see how its hanging just above the water. thats how we learn to swim. so unless you want to look mouse brained like that windclan apprentice over there, i suggest throwing me in the river would be usless." the waves came spilling into the clearing.

ooc: ya i know leopard, its cool with me.

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 9:28

BlossomPaw linged biting blood kits throught till she could feel the warm blood trickling down his flesh she let go AND PINNED HIM TO THE GROUND BITING HIM HARD.she bit him in the throught again and threw his tail into the river."say bye bye!" she hissed as she slashed her clws a few times accross his face when it started oozing blood bloodkit tried to slash but she hit him hard accross the face knocking him out then turning to sleepy and leaperd"that was fun" she purred as she strolled up and asked"May i ?" meaning may she bite sleepy.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 17:15

Leopardpaw snatched Sleepy's scruff, ignoring the rising water. "Go ahead," she said, nodding to Blossompaw.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 17:33

huge waves now crashed into the riverclan camp. sleeykit watched blossompaw hesitate. "what? scared of a little water?" just then another wave hit, soaking them all thoroughly. "aww mouse dung."

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 20:54

Blossompaw leaped aiming at the throught and making it bleed she snatched him up and threw him onto the riverbank and scraped his belly as he screached in pain she dashed into the water.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 20:59

"ow, ow, ow." sleepykit got up. he looked at the windclan apprentice like lightning dash into the water. "mouse brain, everyone knows windclan are horrible swimmers." he said to leopardpaw as he watched blossompaw drown.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 21:38

BlossomPaw leaped up and snached sleppey in her claws pushing him under"i may live i windclan but shasowclan blood courses through my virns" she hissed as she hed him under water

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 22:00

sleepykits head broke surface. "shadowclan cant swim either!"

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 22:03

i've fallen in de river plenty of times...BROTHER!

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySat 8 May 2010 - 22:10

sleepykits voice faltered. "how did you know..."

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 8:38

rosepaw froze she didnt know that they were brother and sister.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 10:28

"yes, riverclan saved my life when i was a rouge. and i plan on returning the favor. and if it means killing you, i will do it." he circled the windclan apprentice, waves crashed down, sweeping everyone off there feet, and the camp rocked, the dens moaned, and the whole island began to... sink. the siblings began fighting furiously. huge waves cascaded over the fighting cats, knocking each one off there feet. the camp was shaking, that it was almost vertical, and cats slipped into the waters below. blossompaw and sleepykit gripped onto the camp, and reeds flew by in the storm. the swatted at each other with one free paw, and then sleepykit jumped off, dragging blossompaw with him, into the freezing river. he hit the water with a splash and looked around, there was drowning cats everywhere. and kicking feet that was riverclan, trying to keep there heads above water. he looked towards the island, it was completely underwater. there was no way of going back. he started to swim to the surface.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 10:45

BlossomPaw dashed and grabbed her brother as a huge wave came down wre he was a moment after they moved"now you ow me to" she hissed as she put him down.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 11:07

Hawkpaw looked at the rising water, watching the cats fight and also keeping her guard up.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 11:13

help me get everyone out she schreeched at hawk and sleepy as she scooped up another kit that wondered into the river and she realised it was bloodkit.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Of The Clans (Please join in)
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next