Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

War Of The Clans (Please join in)

Go down 
+13
Mud
Dovey(:
Flybot
Darkshadow
BlossomClaw
Rainy
Swifty
Leo
Goldfish
Hawkie
Jay
~Rose blue~
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 17:51

Leopardpaw snarled. She was one of the best swimmers in Thunderclan. "Leopardclan blood runs through my veins," she snarled at Sleepykit, swiimming in the water.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 18:07

Jaybird frowned and lept threw the shallow water,disappearing to safety.

BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 18:32

BlossomPaw scooped up sleepy once agai nand dashed through the water and back to safety""stay here!"she ordered her brother as she dashed back to get more cats to safety.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 19:22

OoC: Has Sleepy revealed why we're doing this yet? And can I just jump in real quick? I forgot what happened to me last...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 12:19

Twistedpaw sood, confused. We're brother and sister? She thought. She knew about her and BLossom, but......

"What? You-you mean we're brother and sister?" She said to sleepykit.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 13:23

yes...we were kits when he went roguo...he was drowning in the river and a riverclan warrior came and saved him...but yes were all brother and sister...

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: the gathering   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 18:07

Shinekit caught up to her clan-mates.....her secret swarming her head like a swarm of bees............who should she tell????
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 18:12

" i already know your secret,sisterZ" murmered blossompaw as she scooped her final litter mate out of the way of the huge wave.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 10:42

Darkshadow slid out from Goldenfeathers grasp and under her belly. Swiftly, she flipped Goldenfeather over and pinned her down. "Don't think that I wont." She sneered before biting down hard on the Golden she-cats neck.

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_19War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_22War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_17War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_14War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_20War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_24War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_1-1War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 13:14

blossompaw ran and knocked darkshadow off of golden feather and picked golden feather up by the scruff moving her out of the way as yet another huge wave crached down.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:02

OOC: Stay out of it, Blossom! -_-

"Hey!" Darkshadow yelled. "She is my opponent, and I wont let you little runt interfere!"She meowed as she lunged for Blossompaw.
She toppled the cat over and started ripping at her fur.

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_19War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_22War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_17War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_14War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_20War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_24War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_1-1War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:40

Leopardpaw suddenly ran to Blossom's aid. "Goldenfeather's mt menotr, your gonna get through me first." She snarled, and bit down on Darkshadow's neck.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:43

'Darkshadow yowled at the top of her lungs at Leopardpaw. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" She screamed. "Stay out of it!" She added before knocking over Leopardpaw, causing her to pass out.

OOC: Just leave us alone >-<

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:47

Leopardpaw felt her head hit a tree, and the world became dark. She started sinking in the waves.

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 16:00

(Woah, you post alot. )

Swiftshadow raced in front of Darkshadow, Goldenfeather and Leopardpaw. He pulled Leopardpaw out of the water and stood between Darkshadow and Goldenfeather. "I know both of you, and i don't want to see you fight. Darkshadow, i am as good a warrior as you. Take me on and you will see the truth in my words. " He snarled.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 DeQnfWar Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 UTs4eWar Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 CmOB3War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Swufty

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Of The Clans (Please join in)
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next