Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

War Of The Clans (Please join in)

Go down 
+13
Mud
Dovey(:
Flybot
Darkshadow
BlossomClaw
Rainy
Swifty
Leo
Goldfish
Hawkie
Jay
~Rose blue~
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyThu 6 May 2010 - 21:48

sleepykit was not fooled. he slashed his claws across her face. "you mouse brained fool! you brought the battle to our camp!" he slahed her face so hard that it made her screech, awakening the other riverclan cats. "you thought you killed me, didnt you!" he bit her neck, she twitched and was silent. sleepykit crept up to her, she was barely breathing. he yowled for bloodkit, who was sitting confused. "throw this excuse for a apprentice out at fourtrees. were heading back." he rushed out to join the battle. with bloodkit doing as the soon-be apprentice told him to do.

ooc:blossom just because im a kit that dosent mean that im as easy as killing prey. ive told you several times, ive been on for like 7 months now. and besides, u havent been an apprentice for long either. and yes i know that i cant hurt warriors much, but if u havent noticed im targeting apprentices. so yea, any kit would have obviously died from a warrior and an apprentice attacking at once, but a apprentice who has been an apprenice for a couple of weeks might not be able to do the job either.

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 7:50

Occ:

ic:BlossomPaw jumped to the side and moved bloodkit out of the way so he wouldn't get hurt " I'm not here to bring the battle!" She said as she dodged another of Sleepykits swipes "I never wanted this battle to happen!" she hissed as she leaped back again nudging bloodkit out of the way."Stop!" she schreeched as sleepykit leaped at her.As she dogded she turned to face him" i brought you here because i thought it would end the battle, if a take the ones who started the battle out of the picture then the battle will be over!" she hissed as she picked up the still sleeping bloodkit and ran to a safer place were she set him down away from the fighting.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 15:39

rosepaw noticed them fighting "leave her alone kits" and rosepaw growled at them

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:25

BlossomPaw ran into the battle targeting Twisting paw and runing to her" Are you okay ?" she yowled over the schreeching of batttle

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:25

"leave her alone! look whos tresspasing the riverclan camp!" hr yowled and bounded at blossompaw, who tried to dodge an attack from the sleeping bloodkit. hes dreaming in the drea territory.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:27

" You can't tell me to leave my own sister alone! Besides i just asked if she was alright!" Blossom Yelled at sleepy

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:33

bloodkit was sleeping in the windclan apprentices jaws, he was awoken as claws raked his face. there was a hazy gray shape slashing his claws at another cat. his vision cleared and saw sleepykit fighting blossompaw. "dont just sit there! help me!" yelled sleepykit. bloodpaw thrashed around and blossompaw let go. they stood side by side, pushing blossompaw back, and she, trying her hardest to dodge the increasingly harder blows, didnt notice as she slipped inside the river.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:44

BlossomPa wclimbed out and leaped at the two kits."i had my time in the river!" she yelled as she called for twisted paw and bit down hard on bloodkits neck then threw him into the river and looked around for sleepykit.When she found him she ran schreeching and scooped him up and slammed him hard into the ground as he yowled she threw him into the river as well and ran to find rose

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:48

bloodkit and sleepykit let out mrrows of laughter as they swam easily to shore. "dosent windclan know that riverclan can swim!" they followed blossompaw.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:51

BlossomPaw turned and nocked into sleepy kit back and he tumbled into the water she turned to bloodkit and racved for him clenching him in her jaws she bit down hard on his tail and as blood trickled down her mouth she bit down even harder untill the tail came loos in her jaws as blood kit fell to the ground blossom dropped his tail and ran to look for another opponent.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:55

sleepykit swam in circles, enjoying himself, then he saw bloodkits tail. aw fox dung...

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 16:57

ic:THATS RIGHT FEEL BAD FOR YOUR FRIEND SO I CAN BEAT THE F*** OUT OF YOU XD

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 17:11

OCC: I'm a soon to be warrior Sleepy, watch out! I'm way more experienced than you!

Leopardpaw lunged forward and grabbed Sleepykit by the scruff. She held his lashing paws in place and shook him repeatly until he was stunned. "You wanna finish him off?" Leopardpaw said, nodding at Blossompaw.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 17:16

Jaybird's eyes clouded. "I hate cowardly apprentices...." he hissed under his breath.

BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 17:17

nah i'll get blood" she said with an evil grin

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Of The Clans (Please join in)
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next