Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventures and Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Adventures and Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 16:40

The sun beamed high in the sky as Owlkit scrambled out of the nursery, his yellow eyes sparkling. He paused a few steps from the entrance of the den to look back, a bit amazed to finally be out of that stuffy place. His eyes turned to the larger clearing that was the WindClan camp, his eyes widening as he stared up at the bright blue sky and the few, fluffy clouds that traveled slowly overhead.

However, the wonder in the sky soon faded as he instead turned his gaze to what was on the ground around him, and his eyes soon landed on the large rock in the middle of the clearing. The young kit gasped as he stumbled forward, heading toward the base of the rocks, he planted his light grey paws on the side of it, trying to figure out he would climb up such a height. He was going to do it, he knew he could.

His rump shook as he dropped onto a couch, before spring up. His paws stuck the edge of the rock, but he was far from reaching the top so he fell to the ground with a soft thud. "Birdfeathers," the young kit snarled, pawing at the rock. Why did it have to be so high? He could of had a great view of the camp from there!

However, his attention once more shifted, this time falling on an entrance of a den that was tucked behind the rock. His eyes widen as he left the rock, and instead poked his head into the den. He was surprised to only find a single nest in the den, thinking that there should of been more then one. Pulling himself in the rest of the way, he made his way to the next and gently sniffed it, before circling it a few times. He knew the scent that hung on the nest, but the name escaped him. He shook his head as he kept circling it, hoping that the name would come to him as he paced.

Adventures and Trouble ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 15:58

Padding back into camp after a hunting expedition, Falconstar headed for his den only to find that he wasn't the only one with that idea. It seemed like Owlkit had decided to go exploring, and had chosen the leader's den as his target. Having reached his den, he stood right behind the rambunctious kit and mewed clearly, "Having fun, Owlkit?" His voice, with the deep rumble of a leader, held a flicker of amusement within it. There didn't seem to be as many exploratory kits as there had used to be, and it wasn't bad to be curious.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 19:09

"Wah!" Owlkit gasped in surprise as he heard his name being called as he suddenly realized who the owner of the nest had to belong to. He spun around, his eyes wide as he stared up at the leader. "Falconstar! I-I didn't mean too...I didn't realize this was your den...I was just exploring the camp..." the young kit stuttered, taking a small step back but he paused when he realized that Falconstar didn't look all that angry at him. However, the kit still lowered his head, dragging his paw against the ground.

"I-I really didn't mean to stumble into your den, Falconstar," he said, doing his best to say so in a calm voice. "I w-was just trying to climb the rock in the middle of the camp when I saw the entrance of yo-your den and I got curious."

Normally this little kit would of been trying to act all brave and not be saying sorry like he was, but if there was one thing he didn't want to do, was get Falconstar mad and get into trouble. Owlkit wanted to become an apprentice as soon as he could, and while he was sure that Falconstar wouldn't something like that, his brain refused to erase that single thought from his head.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 13:58

Falconstar chuckled softly, amused to see the little kit so apologetic. "All kits are curious, Owlkit," he mewed kindly. "Don't be sorry for that. Just make sure not to get in trouble with that." Laying his tail on the kit's back, Falconstar steered him away from the den and back towards the center of camp. "You were trying to climb on Tallrock then?" he guessed, looking up at the rock where he addressed the clan from. "Well, that's where I hold clan meetings from. You have to wait until you're leader to go up there, though."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptyWed 7 May 2014 - 14:06

Owlkit frowned a bit as he was led out of the den, but he nodded. He paused as he glanced at the rock as Falconstar also paused to look at it. "Tallrock, huh?" he paused for a few seconds, musing on the name. However, at the mention of him having to be leader to climb the rock, he turned his gaze to the leader and narrowed his eyes. "W-Well, then I'll become leader of WindClan one day!" he snorted with a flick of his tail. "I'll be the best leader ever! Everybody will know never to mess with WindClan and their leader, Owlstar!" He smirked a bit as he said that. Owlstar; he liked it. Yeah, he could totally see him standing on Tallrock one day. "Just you wait..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 11:32

Falconstar laughed again, a big smile on his face as he patted the kit on the head with his tail. "I'm sure you'd be a great leader for WindClan, Owlkit. But for now you should concentrate on getting to your apprentice ceremony." It had seemed so long since a kit had shown that kind of expected ambition. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 13:14

Owlkit grinned, puffing out his chest as he stared up at the leader. Yeah; he would be a great leader! However, his gaze dropped a bit as Falconstar reminded him that he still had to wait a while. Man, he wanted to be an apprentice already; he was tried of the stuffy den and being an apprentice meant he was one step closer to becoming leader!

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 22:29

It was easy to read that facial expression, and Falconstar smiled understandingly. "Remember to enjoy every moment, alright? It's important to get joy out of every day." It wouldn't do anyone any good to fully fixate on leadership and have nothing but pain if they fell short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures and Trouble   Adventures and Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures and Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: