Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Adventures [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Little Adventures [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Little Adventures [c]    Little Adventures [c]  EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 16:20

Stormkit has been wandering around camp today. Nothing can hold his interest for very long, as he’s been feeling very restless. So he was just exploring, trying to keep from being underfoot for the warriors but letting his curiosity lead him to parts of camp he doesn’t normally spend too much time in. Which is what eventually led him to staring up at the willow branch over camp. He’s seen a small pawful of ceremonies, but always from poking his head out of the nursery, never up close. It’s while he was lost in daydreams of becoming an apprentice and a warrior, his head tilted up as he walked to look up at the willow branch, that he knocked into an older cat. He fell into a sitting position and shook his head in surprise, looking up with wide eyes. “O-Oh, I’m sorry!” He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: Little Adventures [c]    Little Adventures [c]  EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 20:10

As sun-high began to warm RiverClan camp with its thin newleaf light, Perchfall allowed herself to sit down for a moment and rest. After two morning patrols, she was already beginning to feel the weight of the day sink down on her shoulders. Normally, she would just keep pushing forward. But Poppyshine had insisted she try to rest... so here she was, taking just a little while to sit down in the shade of the large, old willow tree. However, no sooner had she sat down than she was distracted. A small form bumped into her forepaw. Surprised, the gray and white she-cat glanced down to see a small kit. He seemed as shocked as she was, and his high-pitched voice was immediately raised in an apology. "Don't worry about it," Perchfall responded, amused. "Were you going somewhere?" Kits always had such interesting perspectives on the world. What was this little one up to?

OOC: I'm setting this before Perchfall's demotion from deputy so that the timeline makes sense.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Little Adventures [c]    Little Adventures [c]  EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 13:37

Stormkit flicked his tail nervously, but after determining that Perchfall was indeed not mad at him, he settled down more comfortably on the ground. “I-I wanted to get a closer look at the Willow Branch.” He admitted sheepishly. “I know I’m a long way off from even being an apprentice but… I think it’s cool! So many important things happen here. Ceremonies and meetings and everything…” He trailed off and smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Adventures [c]    Little Adventures [c]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Adventures [c]
Page 1 of 1