Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony   Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 19:21

Falconstar hopped up on the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" Two more warriors. The clan really needed this.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony   Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 20:52

Runningpaw hopped up onto his feet in excitement at the sound of Falconstar's clan call. The apprentice knew or at least had a good idea of what this clan meeting was going to be about. Quickly, the tom darted out of the apprentice den and over to Tallrock, sitting down and holding his head up with pride.

((Hey look I'm not dead.))
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony   Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 21:25

"From now on, you will be known as Runningheart. Do your best for your clan." Falconstar hopped down to greet his new warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony   Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Runningpaw and Sablepaw's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1